Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bigger Arms Contest page 5

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    The title of this thread should have been "The Great Arms Race"...
    Bwahahaha
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Bwahahaha
    I had to.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    My arms appear visually bigger to me, but I couldn't find my flexible ruler. When I do I'll let you know :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Wish I'd taken these measurements a year or more ago. Pretty sure my quick growth phase is well past. Might consider monitoring anyhow though. I like these contest threads! Keep em up.

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    The title of this thread should have been "The Great Arms Race"...
    I see what you did there .

Last time I checked, I'm up about .5". That's mostly from doing weighted dips.
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

I measured them just shy of 36cm today (14.1 inches), but that was just after a workout with pump, so doesn't really count. But they're definitely bigger than at first.

Here's a picture from today, it's fairly easy to see the difference from the last one I think:

OldSchhool is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghshl View Post
    I measured them just shy of 36cm today (14.1 inches), but that was just after a workout with pump, so doesn't really count. But they're definitely bigger than at first.

Here's a picture from today, it's fairly easy to see the difference from the last one I think:
    Lookin good man, forearms look pretty impressive as well !

Thanks man :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300

StupidFatHobbit is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm. I need to do something for "da gunz" I think. That being said I've only been doing SS six weeks, so maybe it's best not to add anything to the program yet?

Granted I have high body fat, but I already have kind of a "T-Rex" build... Very big thighs (26") and small arms (13"). Kind of wondering if all these squat-centric workouts will only tend to exaggerate it. Not saying I'll stop (having too much fun so far) but just wondering...

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidFatHobbit View Post
    Hmmm. I need to do something for "da gunz" I think. That being said I've only been doing SS six weeks, so maybe it's best not to add anything to the program yet?

Granted I have high body fat, but I already have kind of a "T-Rex" build... Very big thighs (26") and small arms (13"). Kind of wondering if all these squat-centric workouts will only tend to exaggerate it. Not saying I'll stop (having too much fun so far) but just wondering...
    Don't worry about it for now. Your legs may get skinnier before they get bigger. But squatting will cause systemic growth. Your triceps are getting plenty of work from press and bench. Barbell curls can be added later. Much later.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast