Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigger Arms Contest page 3

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    No, I've spent years making it a point to avoid working out my quads. I've almost got them small enough to fit into normal pants. I'm not throwing away all that hard work. And I promise, my legs would quickly become gigantic again. I'll try for arms, for fun, since the wife already measured them for me and all...

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    No, I've spent years making it a point to avoid working out my quads. I've almost got them small enough to fit into normal pants. I'm not throwing away all that hard work. And I promise, my legs would quickly become gigantic again. I'll try for arms, for fun, since the wife already measured them for me and all...
    Wear bigger pants and buy a belt. (As a Brit, I feel obliged to note that calling trousers 'pants' really sets off my OCD spell-checking.) I'm sure your wife will love them. If she doesn't, you can find a fanbase here between myself, hikes and Stacy.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Oh you men and your skinny jeans! Don't you know that weight lifting won't make you bulky? It will just tone you and give you a perky butt.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

I know better than to tempt my body. It loves to lay down muscle. I already have to buy bigger pants and wear belts! I walk all day and sprint up stairs, my legs are active and healthy. I can also run faster and jump higher than anybody else I know. I can match eyes with my brother-in-law when we tandem jump, and he's 6'5"-ish. My legs are like a bullfrog's legs! It's terrible! And the more muscle they have, the worse the pain is if they cramp. I'd like to let them atrophy a lot more, but I can't sit still that long. The last cramp I had pulled my kneecaps so high I thought they were going to tear off. Felt like they almost did. The weaker my legs are, the better my chances of survival are.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    Wear bigger pants and buy a belt. (As a Brit, I feel obliged to note that calling trousers 'pants' really sets off my OCD spell-checking.) I'm sure your wife will love them. If she doesn't, you can find a fanbase here between myself, hikes and Stacy.
    I've never minded my husband's legs, even when they were do big they rubbed together like a cricket's, destroying the few pants that fit him in the process. I actually found it rather amusing that his thighs were so big... he did not. He hates having them rub together and give him sores when he walks too long, as well as all the other things he's mentioned. I support him in his decisions regarding his quad size. He's the one that has to deal with them!

Tanks, lovely!

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    I'm here for ya... and your previously tank-sized legs .

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    I voted for Chris Daughtry on American Idol because I liked the way his legs looked in jeans and wanted to keep them around.

Thought I would throw that in since we are talking about legs on an arm thread

robin11020 is offline Junior Member
    Isn't this thread about getting bigger arms?

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by robin11020 View Post
    Isn't this thread about getting bigger arms?
    Yeah, but most of the ladies here seem to be obsessed with thighs, haha.
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast