Thread: Post race goodie bag and other frankenfood page

aprimalmomma is online now Senior Member

Post race goodie bag and other frankenfood

Shop Now
    So I ran in the town 3 mi "fun run" today and afterward they give you a goodie bag...in it was a pound of angel hair spaghetti, a bag of popcorn kernels, 2 snack packs of m&m and WW blueberry granola clusters...are they trying to kill me or what lol...they also had "food" afterward...bagels, juice, granola bars and bananas...

Ran my race fasted and partook of the chilled water they provided....

The night before at my MIL...my options were bbq potato chips (had to listen to her lament about how upset she was that the store hadn't had them for a while), canned baked beans, lipton pasta sides, CAFO hotdogs and hamburgers with white buns, cookies, salad. I happily grilled my GF steak that I brought, ate the salad dry and asparagus...but I realize it is no wonder we Americans are in such a health crisis...equal parts scary and sad

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    what will you do with the nose bag food?
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

rcav8r is offline Senior Member
    I've wondered what to do with the gels and stuff I got from doing tris. They've been sitting a couple of years though.

Probably just toss them eventually.

phigment is offline Senior Member
    You could give them to a food bank.