Hi all. I'm one of the c's in c&cberg. I'm a mother of a 3 year old and a 4 month old. My husband did primal while I was pregnant and unfortunately I wasn't the best about helping him out. My name is Caitlin and I am a carboholic! The first step is admitting I have a problem, right?
Wile preggo I had major carb cravings, primarily pasta. My husband lost a decent amount of weight but without my support he fell off the wagon and gained it all back. Now that I had my son I'm looking to lose the baby weight so I've joined with my husband and we're jumping into primal head first!
I've never really dieted before now. I played collegiate volleyball so I never really thought about what I ate because I burned it all off. Now that I'm a mother I'm not nearly as active and I'm not thrilled with what I see in the mirror. After reading all of the inspiring transformation stories I'm motivated to begin my own.

B: cup of coffee with coconut milk creamer and a primal coconut muffin

That's all I've got so far from today, but my fam and I are going for a walk before it gets hot.