Thread: This is your child: this is your child on SAD.... page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

This is your child: this is your child on SAD....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

lemontwisst is offline Senior Member
    This is ridiculous. His parents should be horrified, if they even have the ability to recognize what a complete failure they are.
    Perhaps I'm wrapped up in some delusion of my own, but I'm pretty grateful to know there are polite, well-adjusted, properly-raised kids his age out there to lead future society, because if this is what's coming, we're fucked.

That's just gross and sad. What's up with the language? It scares me to think my kids might be going to school with kids like that.
    Ann of the Jungle's Primal Blueprint Journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread78155.html

Waterlily is offline Senior Member
    A friend or sibling probably dared him to do a video where he would swear as much as possible. He doesn't look like he's on cafeine. He has a bad mouth and is a little agressive but not hyperactive. He looks like he has nothing to do and wants attention. He's looking for a reaction. That kid is bored.