Thread: Great Lakes Gelatin page

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member

Great Lakes Gelatin

I've been using Knox gelatin to add to my foods and drinks, but I would like to upgrade to the grass-fed Great Lakes Gelatin that I hear everyone talking about. The only problem is, I can't figure out where to buy it. I know one person was looking to buy it when they came on a visit to the U.S... but I live here and for the life of me can't find it. I've looked at Super Supplements, our local Co-op, the Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods, as well as various local grocery stores, all to no avail.

I'd rather not pay $7 in shipping for a container of it on Amazon.com, if I don't have to. So, I thought I'd ask if any of you buy it locally, and if so, where do you buy it?

Thanks in advance!

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    I haven't found it anywhere locally, either. I subscribe to Amazon Prime, so my shipping on most things is "free".

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Right now, the only ones with free shipping seem to be the porcine gelatin and the Collagen Hydrolysate, both of which I don't really want. They don't seem to treat their pigs as well as their cows, and I can't make "jello" with Collagen Hydrolysate .