Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal philosophy page 2

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    For my own sake and that of others, SOME respect for their wellbeing is necessary. Beyond legal requirements, I have little-to-no morals and no affection for other humans, so I try and do the legal minimum to not hurt them.
    are you a vulcan or something?

And what makes you think that the law has anything whatsoever to do with protecting anyone from any kind of hurt? That's 20th century stupid thinking. The law is a weapon of the propertied classes to impose social and economic conditions on the unwilling.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

I have always wanted to see a Bill of Rights for animals, and then an elected body of locals who are charged with advocating those rights on their behalf as legal spokespeople.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Miguelinileugim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    For my own sake and that of others, SOME respect for their wellbeing is necessary. Beyond legal requirements, I have little-to-no morals and no affection for other humans, so I try and do the legal minimum to not hurt them.
    Sorry what???

Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    There's nothing stopping you from living in that world tomorrow.

This whole "civilization sucks" stuff is too much whining without any doing.
    Doing I am doing, whining I am whining, I suscribe to the "think AND act" way of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    We'd have to physically exterminate the financier class, the media sorcerers, and anyone still clinging to the idea of owning land.
    Agree with the spirit, disagree with the means. Anyone in power will eventually get corrupt so you're basically asking to kill everyone eventually

are you a vulcan or something?

And what makes you think that the law has anything whatsoever to do with protecting anyone from any kind of hurt? That's 20th century stupid thinking. The law is a weapon of the propertied classes to impose social and economic conditions on the unwilling.
    He's Hobessian, stay near the sword of the government and as far from him as you can.

Those power structures are obsolete, unnecessary, illusory (as in not a property of mankind or in any way inevitable as a social development in our species) and sustained only by the power-seeking psychologies of those classes mentioned and the material wealth that they now monopolize- in their physical absence, new social orders not built out of this power trip will replace the existing command-and-control hierarchal models of civilization.

Civilization is organized resistance to psychedellic culture.

I have always wanted to see a Bill of Rights for animals, and then an elected body of locals who are charged with advocating those rights on their behalf as legal spokespeople.
    Sorry, seriously, how can you be at the same time amoral, communist and animalistic, it's like if I told you that Hitler was humanitarian, pacifist AND Hitler at the same time, it just doesn't make any sense.

Those power structures are obsolete, unnecessary, illusory (as in not a property of mankind or in any way inevitable as a social development in our species) and sustained only by the power-seeking psychologies of those classes mentioned and the material wealth that they now monopolize- in their physical absence, new social orders not built out of this power trip will replace the existing command-and-control hierarchical models of civilization.

Civilization is organized resistance to psychedelic culture.
    I think we should stay in the practical side for a moment and accept that that's the society we're going to suffer anyway, and we cannot change it but very very slightly or locally.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast