Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Primal philosophy

Shop Now
    That's like a meatball lob, comeon...

money is nothing except the printed expression of the parasitic will of a few transnational private corporations.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

I think that money is rather an expression of trade, at any scale, by any individual or colective.

In the dictionary, yes. There isn't money on earth (maybe some weird remote national currencies?) that isn't the form that I said, as in, that is not a private corporation's cartel will. We can expect therefore that as life is descending, money, as a corporate surrogate for true human fulfillment, will be something that is the same as happiness for the great many uninitiated.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Shop Now
    Unfortunately...