Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Journal: My Body Revival page 8

PRO199 is offline Senior Member
    Awok, thanks for the support. When you were eating just 10g carbs a day did you find it hard to maintain variety of food options to keep from getting bored?
    Follow my progress at ->Journal: My Body Revival

Serious cravings here at 10pm. I'll be off to bed soon. Determined not to given in to the calling that would have me go chew on something now.

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, I don't really get bored with food. Nutrition aside, I'd happily eat bolognese every day for ever!

I have restricted options anyway because of what my father can/likes to eat and not wanting to get into cooking different meals for myself. My carbs were coming from veggies such as broccoli, carrots, kale, cabbage, sprouts but otherwise I was eating plenty of meat, fish and eggs. On top of grains, legumes and nightshades, I've currently given up eggs, so have also lost out on mayo, but tinned tuna as a snack tastes almost as good without it.

My worst problem is snacking and as long as I have cold meat/fish to hand that usually works, but if it isn't then I succumb to coconut and almond butter and, currently, olives.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

Awok, you gave up eggs, whoa. That would be a rough decision for me. Excellent source of protein and yummy.

Snacking is the culprit of many of my slips from plan. Cakes & pies & ice cream are dangerous for me, very hard for me to say no to those.

Having a great week so far. Eating to planned calorie and carb amounts and keeping what I eat quite primal. Feels good to stack up strings of good days breaking months of one good day surrounded by bunches of bad days.

Weigh In All Smiles

Been almost 2 weeks since I posted, but fear not one bit, progress is being made!

Weighed in at 288.4 this morning. This past week I lost 3.3 pounds, and for the past two weeks (when I posted a weigh-in last) I've lost 5.4 pounds

Been consistent with my eating discipline; 1500 calories a day of which 50g or less of carbs daily is the target.

Have been a bit more active; using the stairs more at work versus the elevator. Have done some sessions of push ups and planks. So no, I have not yet engaged an exercise routine into my discipline yet. But soon I shall.

Progress truly is made one decision at a time. And decisions can be primal healthy and very tasty if you want them to be.

Hope everyone has had a good two weeks as well!

Responsibility, gotta do it!

AutumnTiger is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great progress. Good to see you back and doing well.

Hope you have a great Easter

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Current: 16-Nov-14 14.8 (204lbs) | GW = 138lbs

Whole 30: Sat 7th June 2014 to Sun 6th July lost 14lbs; low of 14.12

Paleo Start: 16-Nov-13 at 234lbs | 22-Feb-14 = 219lbs dropped into cruise maintenance mode
    Previously: 2-Jan-13 to 17-Jul-13 lost 37lbs with WW

Knock me down, I'll get right back up again, come back stronger than a powered-up Pacman - Kaiser Chiefs

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678