Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: In which I EAT MORE FAT! (Nutritional Ketosis) page 10

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hungry and all food looks creepy and uninteresting.

Maybe I'll warm up some broth.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

If you sub coffee with green tea, and drink that tea all day, you will still stay up all night. Or I will. DECAF, SELF. LOOK INTO IT.

PROGRESS: when you crave sugar after staying up til 5 am and SATISFY THOSE DARK CRAVINGS WITH...

...two small oranges.

<victory dance>
    Last edited by kalli889; 06-20-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

I have white patches on my chest. I was reading on Nameless Wonder's journal that she has these and that she uses Sensun Blue to get rid of them. I don't have that, but I do have coconut oil and thieves oil! So I put a drop of thieves oil into a bit of coconut oil and rubbed it on my skin. It smells divine. I don't think I'm ever buying perfume again. The kicker is this: I had this little patch of sores that wouldn't heal -- now they're healing and almost gone. NATURE!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Someone made us chocolates out of coconut butter, cacao, chocolate chips, and HONEY ROSE PETALS (she had made rose infused honey and had petals left over after separating them from the honey.)

I had one and it was one of the sexiest, most luxurious chocolates I have ever had in my life.

And it raised my pulse times a million. Too much sugar. Not quite feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack, but there's a thousand hummingbirds in my ribcage at present.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Ovarian pain is back, along with some uterine cramping. I'm ovulating, and this is happening. Not awesome.

Okay. This is my body telling me something is wrong.

I starting reading WomanCode by Alisa Vitti on how to regulate female hormones with food. I only got the Kindle sample, so I'll have to get the whole book. Very interested...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

In positive news, I am wearing a size medium yoga top and a) I do not look terrible, and b) I am not asphyxiating.

Wins all around!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Back to our regularly scheduled fat-eating schedule! I traveled from WA to KS after staying with my brother and my SIL for four months while my brother underwent treatment for brain cancer. I was sad to leave, and anxious about staying in KS for a bit.

I ate some gross things, and had some gross experiences from that (nausea, dizziness, anxiety, inability to concentrate), so now I'm back! I think my high fat WOE would benefit from daily green smoothies, so I am enjoying one now. An herb and baby greens mix (the dill is nice!), half an avocado, and VERY diluted juice for taste.

Boiled some eggs for deviled eggs! Yay! Bought some organic heavy whipping cream, avocados, tuna and mayo! MMM.

Had some Spectrum brand coconut oil in tea last night and threw it out. I found it revolting! I've been using Nutiva, so maybe I'll get another jar of that and use the Spectrum for cooking.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Ravenous. Remembering that when I first started keto I ate 2300-3000 calories in the first week. Maybe that will be my week?
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Added organic heavy whipping cream back in. Nom Nom. Made a green smoothie with a whole avocado. It made me feel awesome. An avocado a day! So good. Need bacon. BACON! And snausages. MMMM....
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi fat, energy once again through the roof!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast