Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smell like poo/Leaky Gut page 2

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    who?
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    who?
    The OP! Doesn't sound for real, and they've only made one post so far. These saddos pop in every now and again. (Anyone remember "Straving to Death"? )
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Ha, such a trusting soul me, and a bit dense and slow to catch on!
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Ha, such a trusting soul me, and a bit dense and slow to catch on!
    Lol, it's good to be trusting! But once you've been around the forums for a while you can spot the thinly veiled trolls.

Saying that, I've been wrong before, and most of my friends on here are considered trolls so...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

EMonger is offline Member
    EMonger you don't have to participate just subscribe, under the reply to button is a grey bar locate thread tools; click on arrow and select subscribe to thread, you can quickly access subscribed threads via quick links (on the black bar) or right at the top in notifications
    I don't have that. Using the web app.

--

What would Andy Taylor do?

Techie is offline Member
    EMonger you don't have to participate just subscribe, under the reply to button is a grey bar locate thread tools; click on arrow and select subscribe to thread, you can quickly access subscribed threads via quick links (on the black bar) or right at the top in notifications
    He's using the app

Excuse me for any typos and sarcastic remarks, sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Shotglass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EMonger View Post
    I don't have that. Using the web app.

--

What would Andy Taylor do?
    If you're using the android app then press your menu button. The popup menu will show a tag icon. Press it to subscribe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Don't be so concerned about yesterday, or worried about tomorrow, that you forget to enjoy today.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie View Post
    He's using the app
    I can read thanks

Cry333 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Are you taking any supplements? I know certain ones, like choline, can make people stinky.
    No I'm not taking anything at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Heal your gut. Then, no more stench.
    How do I heal my gut? I've started trying to drink more water

Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    Is this from farting or shitting yourself, or is it body odor or bad breath or something like that?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    No my bodoy odor smells like shit even though I'm very clean. My sweat has a smell of shit

Cry333 a bit more info on what you're eating would help
    you're not using fat blocking drugs i presume?
    No drugs. I eat chicken, pasta, noodles & fast food here and there (student food I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Troll.
    I wish I was. I can't go outside anymore I've gone from completely social to a nervous wreck in public. No one replied so I didn't check the thread

Shotglass is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Go to a doctor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Don't be so concerned about yesterday, or worried about tomorrow, that you forget to enjoy today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast