Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Deane View Post
    Fresh breast milk? Certainly primal...
    Yes, if you are a newborn.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    That would be an awesome hook for a primal coffee house! Nursing women could squirt milk right into cups of coffee at table or counter.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

sjmc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    That would be an awesome hook for a primal coffee house! Nursing women could squirt milk right into cups of coffee at table or counter.
    This is of course not entirely related, but your idea reminded me of that old Shirley Temple flick "War Babies" where all the kids are drinking milk the whole time

I only had vague memories of it, and rewatching it now for the first time since I was a child I actually understand what it's about ... woah haha

JulieRUNS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjmc View Post
    This is of course not entirely related, but your idea reminded me of that old Shirley Temple flick "War Babies" where all the kids are drinking milk the whole time

I only had vague memories of it, and rewatching it now for the first time since I was a child I actually understand what it's about ... woah haha
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Can you imagine if that was aired in today's day and age? People would be in an uproar! I mean, I could see mothers would be losing their minds over this. HA!

Wonder if Shirley turned out ok? How about you, did you turn out ok after seeing this as a child? It obviously left a lasting impression!!!! Glad we were able to take you down memory lane a bit...

YOU SICK BAST*$#!!! This is my morning cup of coffee!

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    I like coconut milk in my coffee.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    I like half and half too. But I love raw, full, heavy whipping cream even more. Oh yum!
    If you can comfortably eat dairy, it's OK on PB and you'll love it.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Castle is offline Senior Member
    What kind of coffee do you get? I found that when I relied on Starbucks French Roast I needed tons of cream and sugar, but after switching to quality beans, grinding them and using a press I only drink it black.

I thought Starbucks was quality! It sure has the price tag.

I only drink Pikes Place in K-cups with half and half it is actually a big cup of comfort.

Castle is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know, right?

It's possible the K-cups are your issue - I know some people adore them, but I was never able to get a good cup of coffee out of mine - it's currently in a box, waiting to be unloaded on some poor sucker, while the french press and grinder gets daily use. A plus side of that is that there are some really awesome fair trade coffee beans out there. Have you ever tried slowly cutting down the amount until you're at black? It can take some getting used to, but once you go black...

If you really want half and half/cream, then try Kalona's dairy products. If your location is accurate, their website says that they have plenty of stores that sell their products in your area - they have half & half and cream, both of which only contain ingredients that came from an udder. They have some of the best dairy products I've ever had, and I'm currently addicted to their sour cream. And their cottage cheese. And their yogurt. And their milk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast