Thread: Reflecting on my progress on my one year wedding anniversary page

stevie is offline Junior Member

Reflecting on my progress on my one year wedding anniversary

Shop Now
    So this Monday was my one year wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband! Accordingly, I looked back at pictures from a year ago, and seeing myself reminded me how far I've come and how much has changed since going primal. I figured I'd share because I'm so excited and want to share with the people I think would understand best.
    429.jpg964077_622601740020_1896463883_o.jpg

So that's a picture from my wedding day and a picture from the day of our anniversary, no makeup cuz we went hiking! If you told me a year ago that's what I'd be doing, I would have laughed. But now I'm in awesome shape, feel great, lots of energy, my autoimmune problems are clearing up, no more rashes (they come back if I eat to much sugar!), no more night sweats, depression and anxiety super decreased! I've gone from a size 20 to a size 16. And it feels like I didn't even try! It doesn't feel like a "diet" and I'm not exercising. I'm just "playing", going on hikes for fun, or now I have enough energy to ride my bike or walk everywhere, I only take the bus if I'm going over 6 miles! (or it's almost 90 degrees out, yuck!). I'm doing better in school, I'm working again, and I have enough energy to go out all the time, so I'm making tons of new friends!

And I've only been primal since February!

There's more to lose and more primal life changes to add into my life, but I'm super happy and know it's only going to get better!

xoxo
    Stevie

Gwynnda is offline Member
    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary and on getting healthier. I'm new and love to see these stories. It's encouraging. Thank you for sharing.
    Health
    Happiness &
    "add a food"

Stacy15 is online now Senior Member
    The weight loss really shows in your face. Awesome job!