Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Looking for a Newbie like me to support each other. page 13

bellincendio is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ash, how much are you wanting to lose? That will help to determine if its a reasonable amount. If you have a lot of fat then the beginning weight loss can seem drastic. I'm not working out as hard as you are and I'm not counting calories so I'm happy with my 2lb loss for the week

Well when I was in high school I was a swimmer, and I was between 95-105 lbs and about 8% BF. I'd like to get back to around 100 lbs and be at about 10-15% BF. I'd like to keep some of the curves I now have haha

I think overall I'm doing fairly well, and just to make sure I'm eating enough, I'm trying to take in around 1800 cal, with my carbs being from 100-150g, fat at least 60g and protein around 100-140g. It varies daily, but so far this is working for me. I'm also taking a bit of protein powder (promasil vanilla) and a recovery formula for after my workouts (rivalus post-rx).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm just surprised at how fast it came off... Two weeks ago I weighed myself at my parents, and I was 120 and around 27% BF. I'm not 109. Don't have anything to measure myself with though to check BF.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213