Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news; Gorbag shows his 'gunz'... page 5

ChaserBD04 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    562339_795627459664_281377703_n.jpg

If it ever approves... girl guns. Sorta. ;-)
    ~All luck is earned in the end.~

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Some very good overarms to see around here now, nice piece of work; froggie, Allenete, Neckhammer, ChaserBD04, et. al...

clevinger is offline Junior Member
    Craptastic phone pic but, hey, I'm at work.

Stacy15 is online now Senior Member
    I think I love this thread.

I took this last night of my shoulders...but my arms are in pic too. Hope it counts even if not technically flexing the guns....

Paleobird Guest
    OK. I'll play.

Gunz show.jpg

Not too shabby for being 51 and one of those "Pussies" who never "gets under the bar". Bodyweight exercise only.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    ^still waiting on the approval PB .

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    OK. I'll play.

Gunz show.jpg

Not too shabby for being 51 and one of those "Pussies" who never "gets under the bar". Bodyweight exercise only.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Re brewer's yeast. I have a suggestion - try Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast Flakes. You will get less, but these actually taste so good that all my kids will sprinkle them on anything savory. I got turned onto them by a family with young children years ago when I ate at their house and their kids were sprinkling this stuff on their veggies with abandon. They had them in a shaker bottle. Health food store or places like the Vitamin Shoppe.

To Gorbag - this family was fresh from South America, but unfortunately I have forgotten the country. I just know it wasn't Brazil (Spanish speaking, they were).

Warning to those not familiar with different brewers yeast brands - some taste like sludge fresh from the bottom of a brewers vat - just change brands if it is too strong. But if you don't mind strong tastes, or eating the powdered kind, with a liquid chaser, this doesn't matter.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    snapshot2.jpg
    IMG_9913B.jpg
    Not exactly huge, but I AM female.
    I find the density and the progress more impressive. From loose arms with stretch-marked bingo-wings where you could press my tensed bicep right down (yeah, that soft), to larger arms with taught skin and solid muscles.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello Crabcakes, interesting, yes I have heard that good tasting Brewers yeast has been produced lately, but I hope that it's not excessive processed "frankenfood" though, since I always kind of expected Brewer yeast to taste bad, so I am not sure what they have done with it to make it taste good?

It sure is a supplement that actually works, but most people that use it use far too little, between 25 and 50 gram of pure yeast per day gives optimal effect for me. It’s a powerful pro-biotic with an interesting amino-acid profile and lots of B-vitamins...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast