Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news; Gorbag shows his 'gunz'... page 4

froggie is offline Member
    image.jpg
    Ah! If only the rest of my body could follow suit!
    (And I am right handed so this is my weakest arm!!)

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
    My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

Lockstock is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Here's the aforementioned 14-inch gunz. For the lolz.

So that's the dude offering me advice on my Strong lifts, thread. Good choice to listen to you I thinks.

Allenete is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Hmmm, I am still waiting to see some female 'gunz' on this thread! Personally I am a big fan of toned arms on woman - not the drugged overdeveloped she-male type, but natural good lookin' arms without too much of the hanging fat on the backside of the triceps. Female 'guns' can be quite sexy, like it used to be among some of the first female bodybuilders:]
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1370091339.153875.jpg

Ok here is my work in progress ...

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    -

Thanks, I will be 51 soon, so I try to stay in shape! In the photos I have gained 15 pounds over the last two months, so it's time to cut back on foods again... For the skin? I use to rub it with cold water when waking up, without taking a shower. Then I put on some "mentol chino Atletico" lotion and go for the morning cardio, walking and running barfeet and shirtless 7 AM in the morning at the beach where I live. Then I go home for a shower. I use to take two scoops(50 gram) of brewers yeast per day, that's used to make the furr of cat and dogs shiny, and it works for humans skin also, just ask a veterinarian! LOL...
    Yes I suppose living at a place where you have a nice climate most of the time would help with having nicer skin. What is this mentol thing? is it just like a muscle rub?

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I'd post mine but you really have to feel them to see them. 12.5 inches so you know they're pretty well obscured.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla29s View Post
    Yes I suppose living at a place where you have a nice climate most of the time would help with having nicer skin. What is this mentol thing? is it just like a muscle rub?
    Yes, it's only a mentol skin lotion, I think whatever brand will do the job. I just rub some cold water on my skin when waking up and give myself an auto-massage using the lotion to soften up muscles and tendons before heading for the morning walk/run. I also belives that the early morning rays of the sun are healthy for the skin, because here at latitude 0-0-0 the sun will be to fierce later on. That said, I use brewers yeast, and I know that it for sure works to keep skin and hair healthy, one of the very few super-foods that actually works IMO! Breeders of animals, veterinarians tells that this helps keeping the skin and furr good looking of animals, so I have used it for years. Whether it is counted as "primal" I can't say, but it is truly amazing stuff - except for the taste of course. Take between two and four topped tablespoons per day and you will see results after a couple of weeks for your hair, skin and eyes. And you will recuperate better after work-outs as well....

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Yes, it's only a mentol skin lotion, I think whatever brand will do the job. I just rub some cold water on my skin when waking up and give myself an auto-massage using the lotion to soften up muscles and tendons before heading for the morning walk/run. I also belives that the early morning rays of the sun are healthy for the skin, because here at latitude 0-0-0 the sun will be to fierce later on. That said, I use brewers yeast, and I know that it for sure works to keep skin and hair healthy, one of the very few super-foods that actually works IMO! Breeders of animals, veterinarians tells that this helps keeping the skin and furr good looking of animals, so I have used it for years. Whether it is counted as "primal" I can't say, but it is truly amazing stuff - except for the taste of course. Take between two and four topped tablespoons per day and you will see results after a couple of weeks for your hair, skin and eyes. And you will recuperate better after work-outs as well....
    Ooohhh, okay..hmm...I might go check my local health food store and see if they have it. So how do you consume this meaning what do you mix it?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla29s View Post
    Ooohhh, okay..hmm...I might go check my local health food store and see if they have it. So how do you consume this meaning what do you mix it?
    Yep, a health store should have it. Here where I live they sell it in two pounds containers that cost around $ 5, so it's very cheap also. I don't recommend brewers yeast in tablets since you need to take between 50 and 100 of the normal 500 mg pills to get the amount that I recommend. Take it in water, milk, juice and whatever fluidum that you prefer. Before working out in the afternoon I usually take it in half water and half coke zero(remember to shake out the gaz first!) After a workout it may be half milk and half water. I usually also mix in a tablespoon of pure unsweeted chocholate powder and a tablespoon of pure gelatin powder. Yes, it tastes pretty awful, but brewers yeast works for several things in my experience, so it is a very underrated food...

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Didn't do a measurement, but this is a quick post....

Snapshot_20130603.JPG

Haha... just realized I posed with my left. Had complete pec tear and reattachment on this side. You can make out the scar at the crease from shoulder to bicep. It ain't pretty.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 06-03-2013 at 01:01 PM.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It will take them forever to approve your attachment. To insert image, click on the insert image icon at the top of the text box.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast