Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news; Gorbag shows his 'gunz'... page 2

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Gorbag, looking good. I'm thinking the tropical climate and type foods might also have something to do with that.

Mr. A, i'm impressed with both arms, but I had to take a peek at the books most of all. I love S. King altho Insomnia is not one of my favorites.
    To the person who asked, if you click on the pic it will send you to the hosting site where you can magnify the image.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    Mr. A, i'm impressed with both arms, but I had to take a peek at the books most of all. I love S. King altho Insomnia is not one of my favorites.
    To the person who asked, if you click on the pic it will send you to the hosting site where you can magnify the image.
    Hah, thanks. That worked. I love Stephen King too and recognized the book by its binding even before I magnified the image.

Mr. A--did the Guerrilla Tactics book help you find the legal job of your dreams? I have that book too, but the cover on mine is white. Must be a different edition. It really hasn't helped me. I have a legal job from purgatory.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Both you guys have what I would consider perfect guns Any bigger stops being attractive.

As for you Gorbag - I've decided to take you up on the unpaid intern position you offered me. I'll be there tomorrow. Are you ready?

Here are some female guns, as requested. Pretty puny but hey, it's a start...

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    scope out my guns:

holy shit!!
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Hah, thanks. That worked. I love Stephen King too and recognized the book by its binding even before I magnified the image.

Mr. A--did the Guerrilla Tactics book help you find the legal job of your dreams? I have that book too, but the cover on mine is white. Must be a different edition. It really hasn't helped me. I have a legal job from purgatory.
    I don't remember if it helped or not; it's been forever since I read it, and I'm pretty sure I got it for free. I started my own business, anyway, so no idea if it works.

All those books are pretty old; I've been reading everything on Kindle or e-reader of some sort for years. I just keep a lean bookshelf of books I like and have read multiple times and can pick up if I need a hard copy of something to read for whatever reason.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Almost non-existent. I took the picture at work, btw, in case you were wondering why it looks like I'm standing in a public restroom.

CAM00123.jpg

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Looking great Gorbag! You are an inspiration for all of us guys and gals over 50. Here's a recent picture of me at 61, not really a "guns" type of photo but you can get an idea.

61 years old.jpg
    Last edited by canuck416; 05-31-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Both you guys have what I would consider perfect guns Any bigger stops being attractive.

As for you Gorbag - I've decided to take you up on the unpaid intern position you offered me. I'll be there tomorrow. Are you ready?
    Hehe, do not promise too much now, you know what happened to Julian Assange, he said that he should come over here as well, but he is still stuck in London for more than a year...

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Here are some female guns, as requested. Pretty puny but hey, it's a start...
    Nice female guns YogaBare keep up the good work...

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    So am I! I will post pics once I get rid of the hanging fat. Hah!
    Don't worry, just put up the work in progress...

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Here's the aforementioned 14-inch gunz. For the lolz.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast