Thread: Can someone tell me if my numbers look ok? page

Can someone tell me if my numbers look ok?

Shop Now
    My goal is to lose weight while going primal all the way and for good!

I am 51 and menopausal. I workout and do all the right things there. My body has been through hell in back in the last 5 years with several HCG weight loss successes (short term) and even a Master cleanse in there...I know, I know, such a bad idea.

I don't weigh myself but I know my body well enough. I am estimating I weigh in the 170's and at 152 to 155 I be happy. I am 5'7" and medium bone but I do carry a lot of muscles to my benefit..whew!

From 1995 to 2008 I was Primal/Atkins and kept my weight in check all the time. It was easy. My muscles were firm and I looked pretty good back then...After a mess of personal issues, I lost myself, my mind and my body...It hit me like a ton of bricks a week ago why I haven't stuck to what I knew worked before?

I am learning on this site that fats are my friend for weight loss which I never heard about before until coming here. It still makes me feel nervy just because....

Bottom line, I want to make sure i am on the right track...The calories below are up to lunch time so far.....any suggestions or tweaking is appreciated.

This was taken from Myfitnesspal. Thanks for your input.

Totals 684 11 47 57 3 1
    Your Daily Goal 1,800 45 140 90 14 24
    Remaining 1,116 34 93 33 11 23
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber Sugar

lorichka6 is offline Senior Member
    What you are eating is probably a little more useful