Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite comedies?

Shop Now
    ugh Mel Brooks?! lol He is the beatles of comedy
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Good that The Birdcage is on your list!

I could watch You've Got Mail or French Kiss any day. They're my feel-good rom-coms.

Seriously people- has anyone seen Hamlet 2?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

I never ever get tired of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
    Natural products super cheap @ iherb: Use discount code SEN850 at http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=sen850 for $10 off first order; free shipping $20+ order in USA

I kindda prefer sitcoms for funnies:

Firefly
    Black Adder
    Couplings

From Movies:

Rush Hour
    Independence Day
    Shreck
    Don't remember the name, but it spoofs Startreck (crew of old sci-fi flick gets tele-ported to a space ship)
    Shanghai something (Chen & Owen Wilson)
    Men in Black
    Mulan & Rapanzel
    a couple of movies with Jeanine Garaphalo

anything else providing it's fast paced and have some cool looking dudes in it.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post

Don't remember the name, but it spoofs Startreck (crew of old sci-fi flick gets tele-ported to a space ship)

Galaxy Quest! Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, Alan Rickman, Tony Shalhoub. I love that movie. I have to say, SO and I went to watch the newest Star Trek movie, the entire time I was wishing I was watching Galaxy Quest again.

Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    I kindda prefer sitcoms for funnies:

Firefly
    Black Adder
    Couplings
    I'm feeling very offended that you categorized Firefly as a "sitcom" *cringes and shudders forever* :P

Well, it was funny in a way most shows are not funny. I would give anything for Serenity to fly again. Castle is good, but not the same.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Shop Now
    Oh, I forgot Bridesmaids with Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy. Had me laughing so hard it hurt.
    Durp.