Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoes with "more structure" page 3

Badkty22 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I don't know how quickly you need them, but if you decide on any pairs by New Balance (I have 3 pairs of the Minimus WT20- love them!) check out joesnewbalanceoutlet.com, their prices are very good usually. No free return shipping though, so make sure you try some on at the store first.

If NB doesn't work, I would also recommend the Nike Free line, those were my gateway to minimal shoes as well.

PrimalMama is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liza View Post
    Another shoe you might want to look at is the reebok princess aerobic Amazon.com: Reebok Women's Princess Aerobics Shoe: Shoes (comes in black or white) - it's flexible, and quite flat.
    Omg. I had the generic version of these in the 80s... What memories! Don't think the visual staff would be happy with these either, but I guess they do have a better heel drop than most :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Badkty22 View Post
    I don't know how quickly you need them, but if you decide on any pairs by New Balance (I have 3 pairs of the Minimus WT20- love them!) check out joesnewbalanceoutlet.com, their prices are very good usually. No free return shipping though, so make sure you try some on at the store first.

If NB doesn't work, I would also recommend the Nike Free line, those were my gateway to minimal shoes as well.
    Need them by Friday (and I need to try on shoes I'm picking out for the first time)... didn't like the way the Nike uppers felt, and most of the new balances didn't look any more "normal" than the merrells I've been using (but I might try them for future endeavours, so I'll bookmark that site).

I tried on lots and lots of shoes and took home the saucony kinvara 3 (4mm drop) and the merrell crush glove (zero drop)... Both on 30%+ sale because they're last years' models. I'm going to try them w/different socks tonight and in the AM around my apartment... I tried them fairly extensively in the store, but morning feet are smaller, etc. Between how they feel and friends opinions, I currently think the saucony will win the spot in my drum corps bag.

MudLily is offline Senior Member
    I bought a pair of Puma sneakers once that had less than 1/4 inch of heel, and they looked like entirely normal white leather sneakers. Unfortunately I can't remember the name, but maybe such a shoe is still made by them?

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    I don't know why you are entertaining people who are clueless

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123