Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: So, why men won't lift weights? page 86

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post

In those pics I'm using a custom Romanian AK sidefolder, and the handgun is a Springfield Armory XD40 Subcompact.
    what caliber is the folder? 7.62x39?

I've been considering a .40 lately, but something full sized. then, I was inches away from buying a beautiful colt python last week, but that's a big chunk of change to spend on a toy. so I showed a bit of restraint. the colt python is one of my all-time favorite handguns. my uncle has 3, and I've been shooting them since I was 12 years old. dammit! I will own one someday. i'm also itching for a.44 magnum. One of the local shops had a decent smith and Wesson one for sale, and I've been eyeballing it for a year now. my uncle has one of those too, and it's also one of my favorites.
    Last edited by not on the rug; 06-20-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

clevinger is offline Junior Member
    I couldn't help myself. You are right, it is very satisfying. I talk about it in ccw classes and get a lot of looks that say "I could never do that!". Then I get to explain the benefits of advanced training and of course I have to mention SI.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    what caliber is the folder? 7.62x39?

I've been considering a .40 lately, but something full sized. then, I was inches away from buying a beautiful colt python last week, but that's a big chunk of change to spend on a toy. so I showed a bit of restraint. the colt python is one of my all-time favorite handguns. my uncle has 3, and I've been shooting them since I was 12 years old. dammit! I will own one someday. i'm also itching for a.44 magnum. One of the local shops had a decent smith and Wesson one for sale, and I've been eyeballing it for a year now. my uncle has one of those too, and it's also one of my favorites.
    Yeah, 7.62x39. I'm a fan of the .40 cal, although really 9, 40 or 45 are all very competent defensive and recreational rounds. I like full-sized handguns, except when concealing them, so the Subcompact is my main go-to. I'm actually a really big fan of that one; it does everything I want. I hear you on wanting a python or .44 mag--once I finish filling out my "useful" gun stable I'd like to have a few nice wheel gun toys. They're just...cool and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by clevinger View Post
    I couldn't help myself. You are right, it is very satisfying. I talk about it in ccw classes and get a lot of looks that say "I could never do that!". Then I get to explain the benefits of advanced training and of course I have to mention SI.
    Nothing is impossible!

Back on topic...uh...lift weights, guys. Seriously.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Men are so easy please. Feed them, have sexy times with them. Don't be a bitch or dramatic. Have an ass and tits and wear clothing that reminds them that you have an ass and tits.
    Epiphany...
    I'm a bisexual dude stuck in a female body.

"Many women seem to have a problem with this part of the requirements." -Canio
    *nods*

My superglue still trumps that freaking sewing kit.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Yeah, 7.62x39. I'm a fan of the .40 cal, although really 9, 40 or 45 are all very competent defensive and recreational rounds. I like full-sized handguns, except when concealing them, so the Subcompact is my main go-to. I'm actually a really big fan of that one; it does everything I want. I hear you on wanting a python or .44 mag--once I finish filling out my "useful" gun stable I'd like to have a few nice wheel gun toys. They're just...cool and fun.

Back on topic...uh...lift weights, guys. Seriously.
    i'm a fan of the 40 as well. since nj doesn't allow it's citizens to carry, I don't have to worry about gun sizes. I can just buy what I want.

the python is just a beautiful gun. i'd love to actually put a scope on it and us it as my deer "rifle" when I hunt in pa. they are pinpoint out to 100 yards, which is really all you need. it would just make the hunt a bit more challenging. you know, something different.

a .44 is just a good old time. plain and simple.

I have just about any/every hunting caliber rifle one could imagine, and quite a few shotguns as well, so my next gun purchase is actually going to be one of those nice colt ar-styled .22s. i'll throw a nice tactical scope on it and just plink like crazy. i'm thinking that maybe next month I will be making that purchase.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Epiphany...
    I'm a bisexual dude stuck in a female body.
    I'd probably enjoy hanging out with you but would not be sexually attracted to you. And duct tape still trumps super glue in terms of manly wound care.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

I'd probably enjoy hanging out with you but would not be sexually attracted to you. And duct tape still trumps super glue in terms of manly wound care.
    I'll give you the duct tape trumping my superglue.

And it's cool that you wouldn't be sexually attracted to me... I'm married and chill these days. I just occasionally ogle fine TnA from afar.
    There aren't nearly enough cool women to hang out with, they are mostly kind of girly drama bitches and I can't get on with them very well.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

So could we hang out and go watch NASCAR and MMA fights?

So could we hang out and go watch NASCAR and MMA fights?
    All the MMA fights!

But I'm more for Motorcycle racing than Nascar.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

All the MMA fights!
    I love watching those guys.

NASCAR is not much fun on TV. But in person, it's spectacular. I bet motorcycle racing is fun to watch.

I was thinking earlier about assless chaps. They don't race in those, right? Those are for the dudes on Harleys.

Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast