Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: So, why men won't lift weights? page 72

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Where is your pride? Everyone says things, but harm is only done when the person takes it to heart.
    Yeah....and I think women are their own worst enemies.

I can tell you that CrossFit has really helped me. I started only like 8 weeks ago and it is SO NICE to see my body other than in an aesthetic way. Like I'm proud of my deadlifts and squats. And it's cool to hear other women brag about their bench presses or squats or awesome Olympic lifts. It's a *great* environment to be in because it's the first time, even in a "sports" venue that I don't hear women fussing about fat.

I see these women 5 days a week, and over the course of 8 weeks have heard no one complain about their ass, their hips,or their thighs. No one complains about weight or speaks of needing to "pay for that chocolate cake". It's like a bunch of women morphed into men. It's..... AWESOME. We are in a place where we all look at the gal with sturdy thighs and a big ass and *admire* her because she squats some crazy amount well over 200lbs.

UGH< SBHikes, I wish I could kidnap you for a week and get you out of the valley of the nipped, tucked, starved and injected.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Yeah....and I think women are their own worst enemies.
    True, the female race is the cruelest that ever existed on this planet! Their ways to compete is far more subtle and indirect than between men, but they far surpass them in cruelty! And when a woman feel that she is losing against other woman in the evolutionary battle; then she turn her cruelty against herself…

dabears is offline Member
    My personal theory is that women grow up physically unable to fight (on average), so they learn to fight with their words. And boy can they get nasty, especially with eachother.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears View Post
    My personal theory is that women grow up physically unable to fight (on average), so they learn to fight with their words. And boy can they get nasty, especially with eachother.
    Yeah, well, you have fat thighs.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I can tell you that CrossFit has really helped me.
    Hey, Magnolia. I just started a thread about Crossfit and then saw this. I would appreciate your input on it if you have a minute.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Yeah, well, you have fat thighs.
    you have trashy hair, and you're a sloppy slut

slut
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you have trashy hair, and you're a sloppy slut

slut
    You're confusing me with Snooki. I have a heinous beard and I'm a sloppy slut.

slut
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    slut
    pussy

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    cock juggler
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast