Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: So, why men won't lift weights? page 6

Geeknik is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Small penis syndrome, eh Rich? There's also therapy for that. You have a nice day too, kiddo.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Now magnolia and I are both children. How uncouth you must find us. This really steams my monocle!
    Well, at least we entertain each other.

I don't know.... I just look around and well, women should look like women and men should look like men. And it seems like we are morphing to either very thin stick people OR blobs. It's just not sexy. Women should have some curves, men should have some muscles. Nice things to grab onto during hot sex, you know.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    I'm in San Francisco, so this is perhaps a different perspective but.....if you get muscly here you're seen as gay.

I lift a little (Body by Science) but I don't want to get huge. I'm already built pretty big (6'4", 240lbs, big frame). My main goal is to make my stomach not stick out further than my chest. Popping out the chest is the easy part, but the least impactful. Taking off the gut is a huge challenge.

As far as emo vampires and such, let's remember that males are often very wiry until their mid twenties.

Also there's nothing less masculine than worrying about masculinity. You've got some ideas of what makes a man? Spare me, I'll do what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    So your husband is strong and muscular then. He isn't a skinny fat guy in skinny jeans.
    He's not what any bodybuilder would call muscular but he's got more muscle than a skinny guy. But I'd like him just as well if he was skinny because he's intelligent, mature and kind. Sure I want him to be as healthy as he can be just like I want to be as healthy as I can be. But he doesn't have to look or act like a macho bodybuilder to be a healthy man.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in San Francisco, so this is perhaps a different perspective but.....if you get muscly here you're seen as gay.
    LOL. Gay men do have the best taste.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post

also there's nothing less masculine than worrying about masculinity. You've got some ideas of what makes a man? Spare me, i'll do what i like.
    bingo!

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Well, at least we entertain each other.

I don't know.... I just look around and well, women should look like women and men should look like men. And it seems like we are morphing to either very thin stick people OR blobs. It's just not sexy. Women should have some curves, men should have some muscles. Nice things to grab onto during hot sex, you know.
    Amen, sister!

Quote Originally Posted by Geeknik View Post
    Small penis syndrome, eh Rich? There's also therapy for that.
    How would you know? Is that where you met your husband? Keep up the snobby attitude, eventually Daddy will probably love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post

I lift a little (Body by Science) but I don't want to get huge. I'm already built pretty big (6'4", 240lbs, big frame). My main goal is to make my stomach not stick out further than my chest.
    At 6'4 240, I think you're probably safe from being considered androgynous. (Said the 5'7 155 pounder)

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    How would you know? Is that where you met your husband? Keep up the snobby attitude, eventually Daddy will probably love you.
    I'd tell you to keep clicking on those penis enlargement ads and one of them is bound to work for you, but that would be dishonest.

P.S. Rich-You're a child.
    Small penis syndrome, eh Rich? There's also therapy for that. You have a nice day too, kiddo.
    I'd tell you to keep clicking on those penis enlargement ads and one of them is bound to work for you, but that would be dishonest.
    A. You're right, I'm the childish one. See above.

B. Stop trying to goad me into describing my penis. I understand it's tough not getting any while your husband is probably sleeping around because you're so uptight and awful to be around. But get your cheap thrills elsewhere please.

Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast