Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: So, why men won't lift weights? page 51

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by quikky View Post
    Is it just me or are women not only more critical of themselves, but of other women? Some comic, forget who, said something like this:

"When you're a guy, and your buddy has a great girlfriend, you go: 'Man, I wish I had a girl like that'. When you're a woman, and your friend has a great boyfriend, you go: 'Man, I wish I had him!'."

Seems like women often compete against each other, and not in a good way.
    chris rock

quikky is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    chris rock
    Yes! Thank you.

That was a good special he did.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    ah, i didn't say that only happened to women. just that those were some reasons it can suck to be a woman
    so if it happens to both sexes, then it's a non-issue. if women takes it harder than a man, then that is HER problem. if you call a fat guy in a speedo fat, he'll laugh at you and enjoy his day a the beach. if you call a fat woman in a bikini fat, she'll cry her eyes out, starve herself on a fad diet, relapse and eat nothing but ice cream for a week, write a facebook post about how men are assholes, and then have a "woe is me" suicide attempt by taking a handful of Tylenol.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    so if it happens to both sexes, then it's a non-issue. if women takes it harder than a man, then that is HER problem. if you call a fat guy in a speedo fat, he'll laugh at you and enjoy his day a the beach. if you call a fat woman in a bikini fat, she'll cry her eyes out, starve herself on a fad diet, relapse and eat nothing but ice cream for a week, write a facebook post about how men are assholes, and then have a "woe is me" suicide attempt by taking a handful of Tylenol.
    sooo... what you're saying is... tylenol is the way to go?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    it means that if you have a vagina, and you're not a 10/10, you're gonna have a bad time
    Most women are victims to their own superficiality and receive as they deserve! The fair sex should rather be called the superficial sex because a true woman is surface through and through! Surface is the soul of a woman, a mobile stormy film on shallow water, just to echo Nietzsche…

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Most women are victims to their own superficiality and receive as they deserve! The fair sex should rather be called the superficial sex because a true woman is surface through and through! Surface is the soul of a woman, a mobile stormy film on shallow water, just to echo Nietzsche…
    you are indeed a poet, gorbag. you showed me your gunz, but now you've shown me your heart <3

no but seriously, i shop at walmart. what is this superficiality you speak of?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Nietzsche had a penis.

He knew about as much about women's souls as you do.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quikky View Post
    Out of curiosity, where do you people live that you get public ridicule for having extra fluff? I've never seen or heard anyone making fun of someone in public about their weight. Well, at least after I graduated from middle school.
    lol... yeah, I'm in the midwest. Pretty sure the skinny people are outnumbered and likely to get their ass kicked if such ridicule took place.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    no but seriously, i shop at walmart. what is this superficiality you speak of?
    Depends! But shopping for the sake of shopping is a typical female pastime, to formulate it diplomatic…

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Depends! But shopping for the sake of shopping is a typical female pastime, to formulate it diplomatic…
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast