Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 914

Thread: So, why men won't lift weights? page 37

  1. #361
    aliphian's Avatar
    aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    432
    Primal Fuel
    What I've learned from this thread:

    1. Men who do not lift are pussies.
    2. Arguing on the internet is a masculine and worthwhile pastime.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

  2. #362
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,523
    Quote Originally Posted by aliphian View Post
    What I've learned from this thread:

    1. Men who do not lift are pussies.
    2. Arguing on the internet is a masculine and worthwhile pastime.
    3. Bill Gates doesn't lift, and he's successful. So you shouldn't lift so you can be successful.
    4. If the person who promotes a particular fitness program is in good shape, it's conclusive proof that said fitness program is effective.

  3. #363
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,375
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    What a surprise. Gorbag starts a semantics argument, gets butthurt, adds to his already well-populated ignore list.
    this dude can't be for real, is he? he is probably the single most annoying person on the entire forum. no complaints from me through. i'm glad that i'll never have to have a direct convo with that twerp ever again.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

  4. #364
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,375
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    3. Bill Gates doesn't lift, and he's successful. So you shouldn't lift so you can be successful.
    4. If the person who promotes a particular fitness program is in good shape, it's conclusive proof that said fitness program is effective.
    5-gorbag is offended by logic and the Merriam-Webster dictionary
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

  5. #365
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,523
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    this dude can't be for real, is he? he is probably the single most annoying person on the entire forum. no complaints from me through. i'm glad that i'll never have to have a direct convo with that twerp ever again.
    You will though. He usually is lying when he says he puts you on his ignore list. I've been put there at least 2 times (or is it 3?) and he still replies to my posts.

  6. #366
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,375
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You will though. He usually is lying when he says he puts you on his ignore list. I've been put there at least 2 times (or is it 3?) and he still replies to my posts.
    lucky me
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

  7. #367
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,523
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    lucky me
    Just remember, he's my arch nemesis. I called shotgun months ago.

  8. #368
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,375
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Just remember, he's my arch nemesis. I called shotgun months ago.
    to quote dr. evil: "he's the snake to my mongoose...or the mongoose to my snake. either way, its bad. I don't know animals..."
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

  9. #369
    quikky's Avatar
    quikky is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,064
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    to quote dr. evil: "he's the snake to my mongoose...or the mongoose to my snake. either way, its bad. I don't know animals..."
    Hahaha, that's just awesome!

  10. #370
    sbhikes's Avatar
    sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    9,757
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, I'd post picture but the longer I use flickr to host my pictures the worse they get about letting me link to them. Now they won't let me embed them anymore. I hate flickr.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •