Thread: Oh Nuts!!! page

shonieb33 is offline Junior Member

Oh Nuts!!!

Shop Now
    I am making myself stay up late so I can sleep in for as long as I can tomorrow cause it's back to work tomorrow night--- I use to work 3/12's, now I only do 2/12's THANK GOODNESS.

I just threw away the pecans I bought for my salads (I knew I bought too big of a bag). I found myself grazing on them. First one handful, then another, yeah, well after the 4th or 5th, I tossed them. Even though I say I am not weighing or measuring and all that good stuff, after the 4th handful and knowing nuts are SUPER HIGH in fats/cals I glance at the bag and it reads 1oz= 190 cals/180fat. Okay, that just messes with this gal's mind, so I threw them out.

Okay, confession: I eat out of boredom. I ate plenty today (I think). Sometimes I still don't know the difference between; satisfied, full and stuffed! Right now I'm not hungry, but I'm not full or stuffed. Guess that would make me satisfied? I swear I can eat more that the normal woman.

Okay, enough out of me.

Oh, and I've been drinking water. I've heard, "maybe your thirsty and don't really know it and you just think you're hungry" Maybe?

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Try eating more protein. That keeps me full, anyway. Might work for you, too.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html