Thread: hello from arkansas:) page

tracelynn is offline Junior Member

hello from arkansas:)

Primal Fuel
    hey im tracy(26yo) mother of two. im originally from beautiful oregon, but am living in central arkansas.
    after trying numerous times( and failing) to lose the last 10-15lbs i have left over from my pregnancies, i was told about this website and the PB book. my brother was sure this was the thing that would work for me. i devoured the book, and have been doing my best since mothers day. ive lost a few lbs, but most importantly....i feel fantastic! im really looking forward to see how the PB continues to work for me.

congrats to everyone who has found sucsess with this lifestyle....the before and after pics on here are AMAZING!

Jeep80915 is offline Member
    Hey,
    That's fantastic! Good Job!
    Oh, and I'm originally from Jonesboro, Arkansas. Where are you....Little Rock, Conway...somewhere near?
    Wooooo Piggggg Soooooieee!!!

tracelynn is offline Junior Member
    hi
    im in hot springs. getting ready for my second arkansas summer.......the humidity just kills me!

trapperjohnme is offline Senior Member
    welcome tracy, I am also in arkansas (western) you can get used to the humidity if you make sure and get time outside every day. I have actually had friends from other parts of the world who complained about it being to dry here!