Thread: pork = gut inflammation?

pork = gut inflammation?

Shop Now
    My wife and I are moving in a couple of days and trying to empty out the fridge before we move, so yesterday I had pork tenderloin for both lunch and dinner. Now today my lower intestines feel horribly bloated. Is this something specifically with pork, or did I just over do it on the protein?

Pork does coagulate blood, I have no idea about the bloat. I was eating three pounds of bacon every week, bacon being the form of pork that will not coagulate blood, and had no issues whatsoever. I hope other regular pork consumers can chime in with non-bacon info for you!
    Steak, eggs, potatoes - fruits, nuts, berries and forage. Coconut milk and potent herbs and spices. Tea instead of coffee now and teeny amounts of kelp daily. Let's see how this does! Not really had dairy much, and gut seems better for it.

Thanks Knifegill. I will say, this was an isolated incident. I normally don't eat this much pork (usually sausage is my pig-meat) and I definitely don't eat this quantity in one day typically! What a lifestyle. I've eaten too much pork, so I have to increase my bacon consumption.

Shop Now
    I'm not sure, but I eat about 12oz of pork loin every day for at least half of a given month without any issues.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

12 week health challenge (95%, more moving)
    Start -- March 1st -- 173.4
    End -- May 24th -- 158.6