Thread: Rash from the sun (or just being outdoors)? page

Cyborcat is offline Senior Member

Rash from the sun (or just being outdoors)?

Primal Fuel
    I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else or if anyone might know what's causing it.

Whenever I go out in the summertime, my forearms break out in an itchy red rash. I used to think I was reacting to the sun, because I'm fair-skinned and I don't normally get out much, but I don't end up with a sunburn or anything, so I'm beginning to wonder if maybe it's an allergic reaction to the flora around here (have lived in Memphis for the last 8 years if that helps any).

It's not a really big deal, it generally goes away by the next day, but I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea of what could be causing it.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    1 0r 3
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Cyborcat is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    A-hah! Come to think of it, a friend of mine claimed to have an allergic reaction to sunlight. Hadn't spoken to him for awhile so I'd totally forgotten about it until clicking on your link.

Thanks for the info.