Hey there, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster.

Due to a little over-enthusiasm and not realizing that Vitamin A poisoning was a thing, I recently bought 2 lbs of lamb liver at the butcher, figuring it would feed me for a couple days. Well I just got done cooking it all(although due to the recipe I had it's really only seared.), and only now realized that it would be unsafe to use it as my go to food for the next couple days.

I'm trying to figure out whether or not there is any way to eat it all before it goes bad without poisoning myself. Should I just put one pound of it in the freezer, come what may? Should I eat little portions of it with every meal to allow my body to process all the vitamin A, or does it not matter? I doubt I could convince my roommates to eat any. Anybody had a similar situation in the past?