Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development -new season! page

Zanna is offline Senior Member

Arrested Development -new season!

Primal Fuel
    Anyone else excited for the new season available on Netflix tonight? I just glutted myself on an all-day marathon.

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    There's always money in the banana stand...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    It's off to a nu start!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    It's off to a nu start!
    Hahaha, his 1st episode is when I really started to enjoy them. Then I went back and rewatched them and they get funnier with repeated viewings. Pretty genius way of structuring the season. Netflix wants them to do more seasons now. Hated young Lucille and George Sr though.

word me too!

And in seasons 1-3, the thought was, when lookin at lindsey, "Yeah tobias is definitely gay."

now I think, "Id probably have sex with men if my wife looked like that..." lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Yes! I was watching Lindsay's 1st episode and I honestly thought it was some kind of "looks like Lindsay from the back but is actually a man from the front' joke. Wow. She did a bunch of work to her face and she was so beautiful before.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    I watched this show a few years ago, not realizing some things about it.... the themes are kinda twista so it's a no-go for me.

kathleen is online now Senior Member
    Crunched the entire season Monday and Tuesday. I feel fat.

Oh, is that what's up with Lindsay? I had thought they couldn't get the same actress back, and replaced her with someone who looked similar.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

an undead fish humanoid, maybe.

Yeah I just felt weird, bc over years of rewatching S1-3, you get attached to characters. It was like, heart-breaking and embarassing to see her look so needlessy scary.

QueenOfTheDwarrows is offline Junior Member
    I'm very disappointed with the first episode of season 4 :/ a lot of my friends are, too. It's just not the same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast