Thread: inflammation factor of meat page

danhaych is offline Member

inflammation factor of meat

Primal Fuel
    Does anyone know why the inflammation factor (displayed on nutritiondata.com), is different for various meats, all meats seem to be mildly inflammatory except for beef WITH it's fat which is mildly ANTIinflammatory but lean is mildly inflammatory. When I say all meats Im referring to beef, chicken, pork...
    Last edited by danhaych; 05-25-2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: clarification

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Nutrition data mistakenly thinks fat is inflammatory. This eliminates it as a credible source of inflammation data. As for why that one entry bucks the trend, I have no idea!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

peril is offline Senior Member
    That site has a lot of data. Not all of it is right. The inflammation data are more guess than science
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine