1. We believe in Jesus.
2. You have to suck it from a maple tree with your own mouth.
3. Ketosis is a band that some people are into. Others are trying to get into them but it's difficult because their music isn't for everyone.
4. There's a general fuzzyheadedness to people who drastically cut carbs. It doesn't really go away, but the feeling of self-righteousness eventually overpowers the feeling that one isn't as sharp as one used to be.
5. No, you need to exercise. Walking is nice.
6. No one on this forum is qualified to answer that question.
7. Yes but he will need to consume some evil, evil, dirty, dirty, wicked, evil EVIL carbs.
8. A paleo practitioner is like someone who can build and program PCs. A primal practitioner is like someone who works at an Apple store.
You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!