Page 9 of 136 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 9

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Between the cat love, whiskey and Bill Hicks, this is new favorite journal. I'm behind on the metaphysical discussions, but would like to add that my orange lion kitty swirled his beautiful tail across my iPad in disgust while I read your journal. It's not OK for attention to be anywhere but on him but he knows the iPad is off-limits. Curling his tail across my screen while staring adoringly at me is such a kitty fuck you.
    Aw wow! Orange cats are my absolute favorite, I don't know why, I think it's because I was fond of Garfield growing up, or maybe it's just something about that lion mane.

I'm flattered. Your cat is welcome here too, of course.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Urban disease

When walking around it seems as though life is stricken from most people's eyes. I pass glances at people when I took an evening stroll up to grab a beef bowl without vegetables and sit outside in order to avoid having to watch Big Bang Theory indoors. Oddly, I started sweating on my brow while eating it, I guess it was relatively warm outside, and it was a heavy protein meal which is pretty thermogenic(extra beef, it's not weighed exactly in grams, but it measures out to about 90g or more, the woman seemed to give me a lot of beef this time, which is good, seeing as how I pay 2.25 more for it)

Second day of taking high dose c60, and I have absolutely nothing to report yet besides a high increase in nicotine potency. It seems c60 potentiates many substances, including nicotine. Pretty interesting. Oh, and my libido seems to be way too high and I had a rather painful erection earlier. Oops.

Other than that, I waged war on corrupt aristocratic fat cats in reality and in a video game. I'm a huge fan of strategy games. I even thought about making one myself, but I'd need a writing team among other things. Pretty uneventful day, I was pretty tired, and it seemed like it was over before it began.

Just found out my nemesis team in Hockey(Detroit) was eliminated. Thank goodness. Funny they choked away a 3-1 series lead. Hope they rot in the east.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 05-29-2013 at 09:10 PM.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Aw, what a crappy life line I am! But you know, you're my friend, so, whenever you want someone probably even more depressed than you, I'm here. Or we can just break our nails together and cry about it.
    Well I'm alive aint I? You clearly did something right

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    I love orange cats too - he had a brother who was his short-haired twin (Fluffy is indeed long-haired and quite fluffy), but he died when he was two. They are both gigantic -Fluffy looks like a Maine coon. Doesn't stop him from stalking my water glasses and trying to stuff his big head inside any glass containing water. See pic for evidence I hope the pic works, I haven't tried to post them before.

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Well I'm alive aint I? You clearly did something right

You owe me then.

I love orange cats too - he had a brother who was his short-haired twin (Fluffy is indeed long-haired and quite fluffy), but he died when he was two. They are both gigantic -Fluffy looks like a Maine coon. Doesn't stop him from stalking my water glasses and trying to stuff his big head inside any glass containing water. See pic for evidence I hope the pic works, I haven't tried to post them before.
    That's the cutest kitty!

;_; poor kitty's brother.

Are those your oreos!? (Don't worry you're safe from the primal mob in here)

Here is my orange kitty when I rescued him from a petsmart(img way too big):

http://i.imgur.com/RAsLhk0.jpg

I think life is pointless, like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill. Logically, I should just kill myself instead of waiting for death to hit me when it does, but my biological burden of self-preservation is pesky and keeps me alive. This is a problem.

"There is no self to kill, a city of gardens"

Having to work all weekend does a lot to kill one's mood. Plus this heat. This heat, plus wind. I spend 5 minutes pomping my hair, step outside, the wind blows it all to disorientation. I'm going to stop bothering to do that. Plus, I can't light my cigarettes, I have to huddle in some corner looking weird.

Getting home, I barely felt like arguing about fat oxidation. Weird right? I managed to choke out a half-assed response anyway, just because, I can't let anyone get the last word on the internet.

Went hiking friday, heard a rattlesnake, tore my rick sneakers, and got a sunburn on my arm. Had fun anyway. The air is much nicer up there, it's amazing how much better smoke goes down.

I think lucid dreaming has a way of making your intelligence more malleable. Dreams and memories are closely related, and experiences occurred in the dream state can transfer to real experience. So, I've started writing them down in a pad. I've created a character in a lucid state already. Sort of exciting, kind of like a video game. Looking to make a stack to increase likelihood, as sometimes my mind is just too clouded with thoughts to have any dream; worthwhile or otherwise. Time for astral projecting.

Ah, so you're getting into the lucid dreaming more! How's it going? Did you ever check out that website I sent you?

Love that fashion photograph btw. Bruno Dayan is amazing.

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Getting home, I barely felt like arguing about fat oxidation. Weird right? I managed to choke out a half-assed response anyway, just because, I can't let anyone get the last word on the internet.
    This made me laugh. I can't really follow when you guys get into the minutiae of the science stuff, but get a kick out of the combo of heated Internet arguments and details so dry the letters start sliding all over the screen in senseless jumbles.

Those weren't my Oreos, but I like knowing there is a safe place for me to hang out if I eat The Sugar. Ice cream is my current food lover - so much variety! I have been eating a ton of it lately. I can't resist anything that has salted caramel as an ingredient.

Dreams and memories are closely related, and experiences occurred in the dream state can transfer to real experience
    My lucid dreams always feel like familiar places - there are houses, people and places that I know in the dream but not in real life. Always wondered if I would recognize those houses if I ran into them when awake.
    Last edited by Zanna; 06-02-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    My lucid dreams always feel like familiar places - there are houses, people and places that I know in the dream but not in real life. Always wondered if I would recognize those houses if I ran into them when awake.
    What's really weird is that thousands people report visiting similar places in dream time. When I first started astral projecting (spontaneously - never read anything about it, just started happening) I would always visit this one, really distinctive-looking place. I got to know it intimately. A few months later when I figured out what was happening to me, I started researching it and read loads of accounts from people describing the very same place...

It's almost like this is another level of reality, that really "exists", can only be accessed through our sub-consciousness.

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    Meh, dreams are for fuckin and alien invansions.

Derp, my second to last cat looked exactly like yours. Her name was Naala and she was fully potty trained to go outside, such a great cat.

Ill post pics whenever i get to my computer.

Page 9 of 136 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast