Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Fuck...
    nihil

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Lol!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I'm not gonna lie: it took me a second to get the joke. Then I laughed

I thought it would be up your street Derp.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

It hits close to home
    nihil

The moment I've been waiting for has arrived...

Pokemon X and Y

Any Pokemon fans? I'll post my FC if anyone has a 3DS and the game(which I'm not sure is very likely)
    nihil

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    The moment I've been waiting for has arrived...

Pokemon X and Y

Any Pokemon fans? I'll post my FC if anyone has a 3DS and the game(which I'm not sure is very likely)
    Yushhhhh pokemon was the best game of childhood. I don't own a 3ds sadly (( but I will dig out my silver and red when I go home next time. The nostalgia! !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Yushhhhh pokemon was the best game of childhood. I don't own a 3ds sadly (( but I will dig out my silver and red when I go home next time. The nostalgia! !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Dude, hell yeah. I remember its humble beginnings. My friend and I ditching class to play Pokemon Red and Blue, back when we were the only ones we knew playing it in the states -- then in a blink of an eye it seemed to just take off. Been playing it since I was a little tyke. It's pretty much one of the only constants in my life, the formula changes, but it's pretty much the same game.

Spent all day yesterday doing the wonder trade on Pokemon Y. Getting Bidoofs from Brazil named HUEHUEHUE, ah priceless. Also, Japan is obsessed with sending me elemental monkeys and pidgeys.

You definitely should play if you get a chance. I'm at like 60 Pokedex and I have one badge with like 10hrs playtime.
    nihil

I used to LOVE Pokemon! The cartoon and the video game, which I played incessantly on the Gameboy. Cant remember much about it now... it was 10 years ago. Yikes.

How cute was Pikachu?!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I used to LOVE Pokemon! The cartoon and the video game, which I played incessantly on the Gameboy. Cant remember much about it now... it was 10 years ago. Yikes.

How cute was Pikachu?!
    Pikachu is still pretty cute. It's the only Pokemon in this game that says its name in battle, etc; says "Pika pika"

Yeah nothing like a trip down memory lane to remind of how fast time has gone by.

----

I think the wonder trade Pokemon pool has become thin as I just keep recycling the bad Pokemon I get. Garbage in, garbage out.
    nihil

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Tooooooooo cute!!!!

- Ray Peat

Page 86 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast