Page 60 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1359

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 60

  1. #591
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Primal Fuel
    Love the Cowboy Bebop movie.

  2. #592
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by McD2onald View Post
    I hope you've got more from where that came from.
    I have lots more where that came from, I'm just holding out
    nihil

  3. #593
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,371
    So, I've noticed lately, that I have a gang more body hair than I used to. My happy trail is now turning into a happy jungle, and my chest hair is looking more manly. Wearing my droopy t-shirts, I've been asked about being European more and more lately. My facial grows out thick and strong too. I might just rock the full out Viking mode here soon with a topknot once it cools down.
    nihil

  4. #594
    ombat's Avatar
    ombat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,507
    I've been slathering you with Rogaine in your sleep.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

  5. #595
    Nstocks's Avatar
    Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    So, I've noticed lately, that I have a gang more body hair than I used to. My happy trail is now turning into a happy jungle, and my chest hair is looking more manly. Wearing my droopy t-shirts, I've been asked about being European more and more lately. My facial grows out thick and strong too. I might just rock the full out Viking mode here soon with a topknot once it cools down.
    Are you doing anything specific to grow hair? I really want to grow a beard, but all I have is a pathetic goatee :/. I'm completely bald on my body, something which doesn't run in the family since my Bro's have slightly hair chests (and can grow beards!)

  6. #596
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstocks View Post
    Are you doing anything specific to grow hair? I really want to grow a beard, but all I have is a pathetic goatee :/. I'm completely bald on my body, something which doesn't run in the family since my Bro's have slightly hair chests (and can grow beards!)
    Haha, i dont think you could handle his hair growing protocol.

    Derp, youd prob look cool with long hair slicked down and a trimmed beard with big stash. All frenchie like.

  7. #597
    Nstocks's Avatar
    Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Haha, i dont think you could handle his hair growing protocol.

    Derp, youd prob look cool with long hair slicked down and a trimmed beard with big stash. All frenchie like.
    How is he doing it though? I have plenty of hair on my head, but that's it! Did he have low testosterone or something? (I haven't been following this journal)

    Also, booked my Doc appointment for next wednesday so I'm preparing a script lol.
    Last edited by Nstocks; 07-19-2013 at 08:15 AM.

  8. #598
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Heres his supplement list. Also he his a bit hyperthyroid and probably dripping testosterone.

    Brain stacks, or all? I'll just list all.

    c60
    noopept
    cerebrolysin
    choline
    modafinil(occasionally)
    dextroamphetamine
    aniracetam(cycled with noopept)
    niacinamide
    b1
    caffeine
    aspirin
    l-theanine
    nicotine
    biotin
    coq10
    pregnenolone
    copper peptides
    magnesium
    vitamin e

    and going to start phenibut when I get paid.

    for hair:

    spin traps, copper peptides, progesterone, c60, s5 cream(precaution, blocks DHT at the follicle), caffeine

    I don't use most of these daily except the obvious and the brain stacks

  9. #599
    Nstocks's Avatar
    Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472
    What are brain stacks? That's an insane list of supplements. I'm not that desperate for a beard! Seriously, does he take these everyday as individual pills? The hair stuff is mostly for hair loss... I've never had a beard so technically I haven't lost any hair there.

    I've read that elk velvet antler can help with hair growth, haven't really looked into it though. (I think it has something to do with IGF-1 growth hormone)


    Progesterone: The female hormone for hair growth in men?
    Last edited by Nstocks; 07-19-2013 at 08:20 AM.

  10. #600
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Brain stacks to enhance cognitive function, reduce anxiety, etc.

    Derps in a league of his own. No he doesnt take everything every day, pills, powders, topical. Real elk velvet is extremely expensive.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •