Page 57 of 139 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 57

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Hyperthryoidism?
    I don't think so, I'll take more t3 to see if it helps with sleep.

I used to work at a glass plant. We had 12-hour shifts. 5am-5pm and 5pm-5am. Every two weeks, we switched.

Sleeping on that schedule was tough, but I've found THC to be a great supplement in this regard.
    I'll try more THC, but I think my tolerance for it is too high... Pun not intended, as it never even makes me high anymore.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    Get some canni oil and start supplementing orally. The dude who cures cancer says he wants to work up to 2g a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Get some canni oil and start supplementing orally. The dude who cures cancer says he wants to work up to 2g a day!
    That might make me stoned.

Took t3, and fell asleep within 20 minutes, pretty impressive, but here I am, at 12am awake after 4 hours of sleep.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Are you ok?

New York?
    Haha yeah I'm good. I'm in the army and we had a massive surprise room inspection. I see now how that did kind of look like a drug bust...

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Haha yeah I'm good. I'm in the army and we had a massive surprise room inspection. I see now how that did kind of look like a drug bust...
    Nothing quite like a surprise violation of privacy.
    Heyy just wanted to ask Derpapedia, do you know any stuffs about ashwagandha extract? Zach says he takes it but I wanna know your thoughts too. I took some last night and it made me sleepy, but then today I was rockin it at the gym... Soooo thoughts???!
    I never took it, but I've heard it's a GABA agonist and helps with stress related memory problems by masking as a AChE inhibitor. It supposedly lowers prolactin and increases testosterone too, but too high of a dose has the opposite effect.

I don't really bother with these sorts of supplements, they don't do anything for me. Could be for a variety of reasons.

My wallpaper, isn't it lovely?

Full size:

http://i.imgur.com/bUq9QjB.jpg

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Me likey!

What are your favourite visual novels? (Have I ever talked about my infatuation with "The Sandman"?)
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Katawa Shoujo of course. You haven't, didn't know you liked DC(friend would be mad)

Most fucked up game ever made:

Saya no Uta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post

Katawa Shoujo of course. You haven't, didn't know you liked DC(friend would be mad)

Most fucked up game ever made:

Saya no Uta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ever hear of Umineko? My friend introduced me to it. Pretty cool and deep and crazy as all hell.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I checked it out. I didn't realise there was a difference between visual novels and graphic novels! Just downloaded it A whole new world at my disposal

(Have you read "THe Sandman"?)
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat