Page 46 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 46

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    "You know, fish, chips, cup of tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary-fucking-Poppins. London!"

What movie?

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Hey Derp, I've been taking NAC. I just read that it chelates copper and one can get yeast overgrowth from that. How much copper do you think I should start out with? Should I do zinc too?

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I wish it were as cool here as it appears to be in Riverside.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    You're in your 20s, right? Roam, baby, roam. You have time to catch up. 80% of the people on the planet die within 50 miles of where they were born. Nothing wrong with that if it's a conscious choice. Everything wrong with it if it happens because of an inability to move.

The East Coast - totally different from where you are, but some awesome people/ideas/lifestyles. Lots of black clothes.
    The Midwest - I thought the midwest would be hell on earth, but there's a strong sentiment there of right vs wrong that resonates with me.
    The Great Northwest - beautiful and a lot of freaks.
    Florida - perhaps the most mindless existence of all, but perhaps it was me looking for the worst. Great natural life, and alligators, herons, pelicans, and egrets are nothing to sneeze at.
    The South - like another country in comparison to CA. But, even though they hate poor people and have no consciousness when it comes to things like recycling, they have a "fuck the feds," mentality that isn't to be denied.

That's just this country, and a teeny tiny view of it. There's a whole world out there, and it doesn't get any easier to pick up and go as you get older. Really - get a 10 year old car and fill up the gas tank and go. I'm betting donuts to dollars you'll never regret it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    I agree you need to get the F out of the desert. If you ever want to roam up to WA, MN, PA, or London, Im sure there would be someone who'd be willing to take you in.
    Hint?
    And, yeah, you need to do some roaming! What happened to being a freegan, Derp? :P
    Still in plan, but I'm worried about my cats, as they're not dogs, they can't really come with me and follow me around. They're extra attached to me, especially the orange kitty, to the point he cries profusely whenever I'm gone and lunges at me when I get home.

Now, I'm also taking care of another orange cat, an orange tabby, who was stray, hungry, and sick. I have a soft spot for those furry bastards. I actually got him to come inside, and the black cat, Snoop, is helping me take care of him.

So that's 3 fucking cats now. ;_; I'm hoping to find a good home for the stray, because 3 is a bit too much. He's absolutely adorable after I cleaned his dirty fur.

Hey Derp, I've been taking NAC. I just read that it chelates copper and one can get yeast overgrowth from that. How much copper do you think I should start out with? Should I do zinc too?
    I don't think you need to supplement copper, because it's very easy to get an abundance of with food. Chocolate, liver, oysters, and gelatin contain tons of copper. Oysters have tons of zinc and manganese too, which keeps everything in sync.

If you do supplement, try 5mg every 2-3 days.

I wish it were as cool here as it appears to be in Riverside.
    That dry, humid, sarcasm resembling the weather.

You're in your 20s, right? Roam, baby, roam. You have time to catch up. 80% of the people on the planet die within 50 miles of where they were born. Nothing wrong with that if it's a conscious choice. Everything wrong with it if it happens because of an inability to move.

The East Coast - totally different from where you are, but some awesome people/ideas/lifestyles. Lots of black clothes.
    The Midwest - I thought the midwest would be hell on earth, but there's a strong sentiment there of right vs wrong that resonates with me.
    Florida - perhaps the most mindless existence of all, but perhaps it was me looking for the worst. Great natural life, and alligators, herons, pelicans, and egrets are nothing to sneeze at.
    The South - like another country in comparison to CA. But, even though they hate poor people and have no consciousness when it comes to things like recycling, they have a "fuck the feds," mentality that isn't to be denied.

That's just this country, and a teeny tiny view of it. There's a whole world out there, and it doesn't get any easier to pick up and go as you get older. Really - get a 10 year old car and fill up the gas tank and go. I'm betting donuts to dollars you'll never regret it.
    Thanks for the insight, Joanie. I don't know if it's an inability to move, more like an innate lingering fear of change. I don't even know why that is, I want change, but whenever it's available to me, or happens, I crawl into a hole. Cognitive dissonance is such a bitch. I'll have to get over it eventually.

You sound experienced, which is nice, to get advice and encouragement from someone who has been through it. I've been looking at police impounded cars lately, 1,000 dollars for nice cars, once you get passed the blood stains and burn marks from drugs. :3

I've made a flowchart regarding my plans for traveling, it will end up going all the way to Europe(looking at Iceland) or any place with tons of green, trees, hills, mountains, and a place that hasn't forsaken its history to build a McDonalds.
    nihil

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Hint?
    Yeah, he's 5'11" and has rock solid abs Other than that.... nope can't think of anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Some beautiful freaks too.

The abs make me melt

Also, if I were to have his children, they'd have tall genetics. ^-^ As I'm 6'3 myself.
    nihil

Oh, and brooke, cook with copper pans.
    nihil

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Oh, and brooke, cook with copper pans.
    Right now I'm using ceramic... I'll check into that next time.

Thanks!

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    How are you holding up, Derp? We got 110 today with 31% humidity. But at least tonight the LOW is a brisk 80 fucking degrees.

I plan on roaming. I will not live in this location 13 months from now. Hell, I may not actually live in any particular location after that.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Page 46 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast