Page 45 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 45

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    you ever lived or even visited anywhere besides cali?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Just Nevada
    nihil

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    I always thought of Nevada as a dusty, grim kind of place to live. Kind of like the hot weather version of the Dakotas.

Zach is offline Banned
    Dude, you need to roam.

It is, I just visited, never lived there. Fuck that.

Dude, you need to roam.
    yeah, I do, man
    nihil

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    More reasons to try some adaptogens.

"Eleuthero is used to increase energy and is one of the best adaptogens for athletes under stress. It increases endurance and stamina, enhances mitochondrial activity, speeds recovery, and prevents immune system depletion from excessive training. It can be combined with cordyceps, rhodiola, or schisandra to enhance athletic performance.

Rhodiola increases mitochondrial activity, muscular ATP and creatine levels – resulting in enhanced physical strength and endurance. It also increases blood supply to the brain and muscles."
    I just ordered Eleuthero, rhodiola and holy basil. I can't wait to get them in. Holy basil is supposed to be good for blood sugar regulation too. I'm hoping these will help me somewhat in m workouts... I've felt drained a lot lately and can't sem to push myself as hard as I'd like.

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Dude, you need to roam.
    I need to roam too... but not enough money and I have a job I have to go to, so I can have the money I do have.

Derp, Do you think you are depressed because of outward causes or inward (such as brain chemicals)...or a mix of both?

Sounds like all your senses are working better! I don't know that I'm aware enough to even notice mine.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brookesam View Post
    I just ordered Eleuthero, rhodiola and holy basil. I can't wait to get them in. Holy basil is supposed to be good for blood sugar regulation too. I'm hoping these will help me somewhat in m workouts... I've felt drained a lot lately and can't sem to push myself as hard as I'd like.
    Thats a good stack. Sub in ashwagandha for holy basil every once in awhile. I just picked up eleuthero as ell to see if it will help in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by brookesam View Post
    I need to roam too... but not enough money and I have a job I have to go to, so I can have the money I do have.

Derp, Do you think you are depressed because of outward causes or inward (such as brain chemicals)...or a mix of both?

Sounds like all your senses are working better! I don't know that I'm aware enough to even notice mine.
    It's tough to say, it'd be hard to single out a chemical imbalance between any of the 100+ neurotransmitters that have been identified. It's not low levels of serotonin though, for sure. Most likely a combination of both. I've had sort of a rough life in all aspects.

I wasn't either, until I wrote them out without really thinking about it.
    nihil

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I agree you need to get the F out of the desert. If you ever want to roam up to WA, MN, PA, or London, Im sure there would be someone who'd be willing to take you in.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Page 45 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast