Page 37 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 37

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Once a week, or bi-monthly for the liver. Use both.

How much do you take? I heard 300mg a day was great for estrogen dominance and lowering prolactin, so it's not surprising you feel good.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

aliphian is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Hyperfocus? Hyperfocus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia My husband has it as a side effect (benefit) of his Asperger's/ADD. When he gets in code mode (he's a programmer), not much can snap him out. Einstein was said to have this alleged gift as well.
    That is interesting. This might explain why my wife has to repeat everything she says. I get lost in my own thoughts way too often. Or, maybe I am just a terrible listener.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Once a week, or bi-monthly for the liver. Use both.

How much do you take? I heard 300mg a day was great for estrogen dominance and lowering prolactin, so it's not surprising you feel good.
    Both of which? Prog cream and T3? You don't think it'd be too much combined with Duph, and Vitex?

Currently taking 20mg Duph daily, plus 40 drops Vitex. I might up the Vitex...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Both of which? Prog cream and T3? You don't think it'd be too much combined with Duph, and Vitex?

Currently taking 20mg Duph daily, plus 40 drops Vitex. I might up the Vitex...
    Not short term. Just needs close examination of how you're feeling.

Mmm, good point. I'll get through this course of treatment and see how I feel. I actually gained weight on my last course, and didn't feel any different. It must have actually increased oestrogen...

In there interim I'll order the prog creams. After month three I'll get all my bloods done again, and if my thyroid is still low I'll hit the t3.

I'll eat more liver... ugh.

Thanks for helping me formulate a plan
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Well, I think t3 is most important. It can immediately raise progesterone in of itself, and lower estrogen and prolactin.

Order that first IMO

Bloody hell, that shit is expensive! Buy Cytomel T3/T4, Overcomes Thyroid Disorders, Prevents Goiters - Cytomel -My Mexican Drug Store

How much would I need to take daily?

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Bloody hell, that shit is expensive! Buy Cytomel T3/T4, Overcomes Thyroid Disorders, Prevents Goiters - Cytomel -My Mexican Drug Store

How much would I need to take daily?
    Yup but 3x for 61 is good, since one cost me 30+, and they last a while since you only need 1 tab a day

25mcg split over the day

Prescription cost for cynomel is 200 dollars lol

Yeah, I just clocked after I wrote the message that it actually isn't bad, and delivery is only 12 bucks! Fuck it, gonna order. May God have mercy on my increased appetite...

- Ray Peat

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    I just ordered mine this morning. Now I think I progest-e is next on the list... I've been thinking about that for a while now.

Derp- 3 years ago I was on the depo shot for birth control. I ended up losing about 15 lbs while on it... Then a year later (when it was all out if my system) it was hard to maintain my weight and I stated gaining. Do you think it was easy for me to lose even though I was hypo because if the depo shot?

Sorry if I've asked you this already...

Page 37 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast