<3
    ✿♥‿♥✿
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    ✿♥‿♥✿

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Shit, i have been on a weight loss roller coaster for going on 8 years now and in the past i would have to stick to a horrible calorie restriction diet of some kind. My body would do the typical reaction of shedding a few lbs, crashing and forcing a binge.

Now that i have finally cracked the metabolism secret, i am shedding fat with only positives to my health. Its quite exciting really.
    So if you were going to give bare bones weight loss instructions to a really overweight and sedentary chick (hint, it's me), what would you say?

I'm curious. Because I have tried almost everything. And almost everything either does not work or triggers massive binging and self hate. I even stop coming to these forums sometimes because reading people be all virtuous about never craving brownies or eating only potatoes or only consuming oil from a virgin coconut that they harvested from their own backyard makes me hate-spiral even more. >.>

Lately I've just given up. I told my girlfriend 'I just don't want to be on a diet anymore.' (She is a tiny slender thing) So now we just kind of follow the rule of no fast food or soda during the week, spend money on nice out food on weekends only. Other than that I've been eating SAD grocery store fare. Because No Fucks are given.

Sorry for random outpouring on your page Derp. >.>

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    That fucking banana...

Did you guys talk about me? Also, looking smashing in those outfits with the gelatin.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    So if you were going to give bare bones weight loss instructions to a really overweight and sedentary chick (hint, it's me), what would you say?

I'm curious. Because I have tried almost everything. And almost everything either does not work or triggers massive binging and self hate. I even stop coming to these forums sometimes because reading people be all virtuous about never craving brownies or eating only potatoes or only consuming oil from a virgin coconut that they harvested from their own backyard makes me hate-spiral even more. >.>

Lately I've just given up. I told my girlfriend 'I just don't want to be on a diet anymore.' (She is a tiny slender thing) So now we just kind of follow the rule of no fast food or soda during the week, spend money on nice out food on weekends only. Other than that I've been eating SAD grocery store fare. Because No Fucks are given.

Bare bones, eat 70% of your calories from fruit and the other 30% low fat milk or 60%Carbs/30%Pro/10%fat. Throw in some oysters and liver once in awhile if you can stomach em. Exercise frequently and once a week have a cheat day if you need it.

I think sticking to a plan like that would see pretty rapid weight loss without all the negative effects seen on a high meat/low carb diet.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post

t3, 80-120g of protein a day, plenty of fruit. eat what you want, you'll find you'll be hungrier on t3 while lifting. lift some weights. muscles are anabolic and have a higher metabolic rate than fatty tissue, lifts also improve mitochondrial function.

I don't lift myself, but I know they have benefits as long as you don't overdo them(too stressful)

You live in LBC, yeah? Walk around the beach with your girlfriend, do some rock climbing, just moving around, outside, stimulates body and mind.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Did you guys talk about me? Also, looking smashing in those outfits with the gelatin.
    Only the whole entire time! Oh, we thought we'd only hold your interest if there was gelatin in the photo.