Page 21 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 21

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    4 degrees warmer than what? How has no one asked that yet? :P

I used to really hate my job and every day was suffering. I like my current job if for no other reason than I have a lot of free time at it interspersed with bouts of furious stress which seems to suit me well.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member

I took inspiration from this song to describe my current diet that makes my body 4 degrees warmer than the average low carb paleo diet. Witty, right?

I don't think I'd like any job at this point. I have a white t-shirt that has the pyramid of the dollar bill sign crossed out.

Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

The trick is to get someone to pay you for doing things you'd like to do even if you weren't getting paid. Then it doesn't feel quite so much like being a slave to the almighty dollar. (You still are one, but it doesn't feel like it as much.)

ombat is offline Senior Member
    What would you like to get paid to do, Derpalerp?

And don't give me a smartass answer.

... Ok you can give me a smartass answer but I really do want to know.

cryptocurrency and forming my own country. But, really, uh, getting paid for traits that I'm good at always bothers me for some reason, because it usually ends up taking the joy out of it; having to do something I enjoy as a means to feed the hierarchy.

If I could get paid for doing something I like it'd just be sitting there looking pretty.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Ooh, cryptocurrency - there's a market for that. I think it's still a pretty black market, or dark grey anyway but a market nonetheless.

Well they DO pay people for sitting around looking pretty. :P You are young and very slender (right?) so maybe there's a future for you in male modeling. (Seriously)

Or as an online sex worker! Pretty much ANYONE can be an online sex worker these days because there's a fetish for everything from worshiping someone by paying them money and getting off on paying them, to men wearing ballet shoes, fat chicks playing video games (I could make some on the side with this if my girlfriend wouldn't murdelate me :P), androgynous boys dancing around.

Seriously. And it's safe-ish, too! :P

diene is offline Senior Member
    So I'm away from this journal for a couple days, and there are pages and pages to catch up on. So overwhelming!

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post

Today, I made: 1/4c egg whites + 1 cup almond milk(steeped with caramel tea) + 1 envelope gelatin + stevia, and then I mixed it and fridged it. It was good but it separated. I guess I need to blend it in the blender instead of just using a fork.
    Hey, you shouldn't eat raw egg whites by themselves because egg whites contain a lot of avidin, which binds to biotin. Egg yolks contain biotin so when you eat a whole egg raw, the avidin in the white binds to the biotin in the yolk, and you are okay. But if you eat raw egg whites by themselves, the avidin will bind to biotin in your body, and that's not good at all. Cooked egg whites are fine because the avidin will be denatured.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    boil it in warm water, then add it to muscle meats, oysters, etc; topped with some shredded cheese, add it to fruit juices/smoothies, etc; unflavored is a lot more versatile, the beef one from great lakes takes like cow puke imo.
    So, why do you guys consume so much gelatin? I make jello a couple times a week--tea jello, almond milk jello, coconut milk jello, etc, but are there benefits to eating large quantities of gelatin every day?

Episode 191 - Lemon Gummy Squares - Healthy Living - YouTube

it's that, you just mold the shape into something else. for this, you have to press your own penis to it.
    I'm totally making this. Does it taste like gummy bears? Oh, I don't have a penis to press into it though.

I personally just found the taste too overpowering, "puke" may have been too strong of a description, but I wasn't able to add it to fruit juices or anything because it was just too strong of a taste. Maybe it's better in coffee. I use Knox brand cause of higher glycine content, plus I don't think the source of ground up hooves makes any difference. And, god damn, is Great Lakes ever expensive!

NOW brand tastes even worse
    Thank god I didn't buy either of those brands. I bought a random brand on amazon that was cheap, and it tastes fine. The bottle is cheaper than buying Knox packets.

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I find that, a lot of the time, remembering dreams can be done just be intending it.
    Hey, hope you're having fun over in SF! Remember the pictures! I'm having a hard time remembering dreams for some reason. The kratom helps, but I don't want to take it constantly. I also need a large dose, I've realized. Basically, if I don't feel sick while awake, it won't help my dreams as much.

So you guys ready for some of my dreams?

Dream #1:

I was in a place that was familiar to me. I remember thinking that I had dreamed of that place many times before, but I'm not sure if this is true or just my imagination since a bunch of you have been talking about dreaming of the same places over and over again. It was a school. I think it was a boarding school. The buildings were made of gray stone, but the buildings had a gothic look from the outside. The inside was very modern, like most universities. It has four libraries. I was in one of them at one point, but all I remember is that it was very bright inside. I lived on campus.

I remember the setting of this dream well, but the plot is jumbled up. It involved a man and a mean old woman who looked like one of my neighbors (I don't think she's mean in real life, but she's mean in the dream). She told me to put a line in something I was writing and then criticized me publicly for putting that line in. I resolved to write something else that revealed the fact that she basically set me up. The man was a newspaper reporter, I think. We were lovers. I think we were all reporters, maybe.

Dream #2

I was with my friend A's older brother. Somehow we were in love, but a part of me knew that I didnít really love him or that it wouldnít last. I remember being on a bus with him. I was resting my head on his shoulder, and he asked me something. I replied ďIím in love with you now, but I canít say how long it would last.Ē

Another scene: I was with my friend B looking at my closet. He was commenting on my clothes. He picked up a pair of heels (actually he only picked up one shoe of the pair), they were black and the heels were high. He exclaimed about how high they were. He was basically exclaiming over a lot of my clothes. Canít remember exactly what he said, but the gist was that he thought they were hot, provocative. Then, suddenly, I asked him whether he thought A's brother would tell or has told A about us (me and his brother). B said something like probably. And I went into a panic over how A would take the news.

Then A's brother and I were wandering around in the woods or somewhere in the wilderness in the middle of nowhere. We entered a tent with no sides (just a roof) or maybe it was a gazebo or something. A was there. He was holding a large metal plate that had a sharp, serrated edge. His brother tried to get it away from him by tugging at it, and during the tug of war, the brotherís hand was cut. The brother stepped back and away from A, and I stepped in between them, fearing that A was going to try to kill his brother. Then A thew the plate at us, as if it was a ninja star, but the plate flew wide (flew at a wide angle) and missed us. I knew that he never really meant to hit us. The whole time I was talking to A, trying to explain to him. Canít remember what I said exactly, but the sense was that I told him that I really cared for him as a friend. The dream ended with me hugging A and crying. I remember hugging him at least twice, hard and close, and I was crying.

So some background. A is a college friend of mine whom I have not seen for many years. Shortly after graduating, he deliberately cut off all contact with all of us (my group of friends). Ever since then, I have felt that I had failed him as a friend. There is a lot of guilt there, but strange that I should dream of him now. During my last year of college, A and I hung out all the time. He had a crush on me, but I only liked him as a friend. Right around graduation, he told me that he was depressed and was waiting for someone to help him. My own life was a mess. I didn't have a job and didn't really know what to do. At the same time, i was obsessed with someone else. It was all a mess, and I was in no position to help anyone. Months later, when my life was not as messed up (at least I had a low-paying job), it was too late to do anything because he basically told all of us that he didn't want to be friends with us anymore. I have always felt guilty for having failed him as a friend. I don't know where the bit about his brother came from because although he does have a brother, I have never met his brother.

Dream #3

I don't remember this one as clearly.

I was hanging out with a friend at her place. She was pregnant. She asked me to pick her up at a certain time. I think she wanted me to pick her up and bring her back to my place before she goes in labor. So we agree that Iíd pick her up, and I go home. But then I fell asleep. I woke up in a panic, thinking that Iíd missed picking her up or maybe missed her text telling me to pick her up (slept through it or maybe my phone wasnít near me for some reason). I think I woke up right around then and was glad that it was a dream and not real.

Dream #4

I was having sex with two women in a tent. But I had to stop because my dog had run out of the tent, and I had to go and bring him back. So I went out. It was bright outside the tent, really sunny, unnaturally bright. I chased him down and carried him back into the tent. Heís a small dog. I could see his face clearly in the dream. He had white and brown fur. I brought him in and set his head down on a pillow, the way youíd set an infant down so that he would go to sleep. One of the women was mad at me for leaving. I seem to recall not really wanting to have sex with them that much.

I don't know what this is about. I've never had sex with women before. I also would not own a small dog. I'm a big dog kind of girl. The sex scene was not very clear; I don't have clear memories of it, just knew that that was what I was doing.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    You could definitely get paid to sit around looking pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    Well they DO pay people for sitting around looking pretty. :P You are young and very slender (right?) so maybe there's a future for you in male modeling. (Seriously)

Or as an online sex worker! Pretty much ANYONE can be an online sex worker these days because there's a fetish for everything from worshiping someone by paying them money and getting off on paying them, to men wearing ballet shoes, fat chicks playing video games (I could make some on the side with this if my girlfriend wouldn't murdelate me :P), androgynous boys dancing around.

Seriously. And it's safe-ish, too! :P
    Well, I've been hit up because of pictures from my hair dresser to model underwear, but nah... Not my thing, plus it's not sitting there, it's being photogenic and lord knows I'm not.

That'd take the fun out of one of my favorite hobbies though...

So I'm away from this journal for a couple days, and there are pages and pages to catch up on. So overwhelming!
    I think we were all drunk the other day. Welcome back!
    So, why do you guys consume so much gelatin? I make jello a couple times a week--tea jello, almond milk jello, coconut milk jello, etc, but are there benefits to eating large quantities of gelatin every day?
    Why I eat lots of gelatin because it's anti-inflammatory, cell protective, skin, hair, sleep quality, stress, etc;

Gelatin, stress, longevity

I'm totally making this. Does it taste like gummy bears? Oh, I don't have a penis to press into it though.
    Tastes better, and you can add different fruit juices to it to change it up. The problem with packaged gummy bears is that they always taste stale and are hard... My penis is currently out on loan atm, sorry

Thank god I didn't buy either of those brands. I bought a random brand on amazon that was cheap, and it tastes fine. The bottle is cheaper than buying Knox packets.
    Which? Always interested in saving money.

I was having sex with two women in a tent.
    Somehow I just naturally gravitated to this part. Familiarity seemed to be the theme for your dreams until the last part. Maybe that's foreseeing!
    You could definitely get paid to sit around looking pretty.
    Awwww Blushing