Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 13

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    It's going well. I'm visiting aspects of my past that I both do, and don't want to revisit. Except they're in different forms, and only by being awake and fully coherent, can I interpret the meaning. After writing it out immediately in my journal anyway. And, yup, but which one? You might want to refresh my memory.
    The Astral Projection Academy

There's a forum on it too I used to post there, many moons ago, when I was into all this stuff.

Funny, cos' I'm writing a script about all this dream stuff now, based on many experiences I had during that period when I was experimenting a lot, and the metaphors are SO OBVIOUS now. It's like, wow. I read way too much into things back then. But saying that, then there were other dreams I had that were just so out there, it's still impossible to decipher them.

I highly recommend reading Jung, if you haven't already.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Damnit Zach! I just read this... Tbh I just assumed it would have been up here before I got here anyway.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Lol - since Derp has been spouting his smoking mantra, I've been casually mentioning to smoker friends (who want to give up) that all they need to do is switch to tobacco.

You should see how their faces light up with tentative hope. I feel like Tywin Lannister, saving the city...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Yo: My dreams were also a jumbled mess before I learned to decipher them, I think it's just built in experience and that feeling of "ah... that".

I've read some Jung, but very little. I'll read more soon.

diene had a good point, with dream logs out in the open, and opinions from others, it'd probably help, getting various perspectives. I had an awesome experience that I'll write this evening when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Feels good man. Eventually we'll root out this mantra and propaganda.

Lol - since Derp has been spouting his smoking mantra, I've been casually mentioning to smoker friends (who want to give up) that all they need to do is switch to tobacco.

You should see how their faces light up with tentative hope. I feel like Tywin Lannister, saving the city...
    One of us, one of us, one of us!

I think, everyone should smoke a little tobacco, to get things moving in the right direction. How much you smoke, depends on how much you need to.
    nihil

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rghyan View Post
    and atoms loosely assembled
    blaze it
    nihil

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    So how are American Spirit cigs, so far as those things go? That's what I buy; I've never tried rolling my own.

Zach is offline Banned
    I buy the Organic full flavors, they are pretty dang good. I should google around and see if theres an even better brand since American Spirit is owned by R.J Reynalds. I only smoke 1-2 a day though and its all i need.

Dude had one of the worst dreams in awhile and was able to wake myself up out of it. Started off innocently enough, finding a cave that was insanely huge with electricity running through it. I was with four people and we all had flash lights. Then same dickhead said that they came was home to two demons and then shit went downhill. There was a house on top of the cave that we got chased into by super demonic fucks and somehow one guy was like a wizard and new spells and poured wax all over the floor. Disnt really stop the demons and they were able to curse people in the room who got all crazy. I broke out through a window and started running full blast but then stopped, said to myself that this is a dream and slapped myself awake.

Doesnt really paint the picture of how fucking dark this dream was but it was awful. Was also one of those where your constantly running and feel exhausted when you wake up. So glad i was able to recognize i was dreaming.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    I like the Nat Sherman MCDs. The paper is slightly sweet - might not be everyone's taste but it adds to the experience.

I've found tobacco to be a lot like coffee - a nice pick me up, something not to take part in before bed (I've learned that 7pm is too late if I want to be asleep at a decent hour), and not necessary much of the time. Unfortunately, evening is when I want them...

Zach, your dreams are like some terrible B movie.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So I remembered two of my dreams last night! But I don't remember them in their entirety so it's pretty incoherent. Derp--do you really want people dumping their dreams in your journal? If not, we could start a new "dream journal" thread. Otherwise, if you really want everyone to post their dreams in your journal, I'll post mine later.

I remembered those dreams because I took more kratom last night. Only 2 grams this time, but I definitely felt it. I was going to go to bed but ended up going out instead. I felt very unpleasant while I was out. I went to a bar, and the entire time, the noise in the bar felt amplified in my head. That and I felt slightly sick the entire time too. I wonder what kratom's mechanism of action is? I just looked it up quickly, and some of the alkaloids it contains are mu- and delta-opioid receptor agonists. Anyway, opiates always make me feel nauseated and so does kratom, apparently. I'm going to take it again tonight for the dreams. But I'm going to reduce the dose to 1.5 grams.