Page 12 of 136 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 degrees warmer page 12

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Great thought. Even though i knew i was dreaming and semi lucid, i still forced myself to wake up in fear of dive bombing into the ocean. Next time if i can get there again i will try to not worry about what happens if i crash. Also i passed up skydiving on my brothers dime a few years back. Im still on the fence if i want to force myself to do it or not.

Side thought, has anyone ever had levitation dreams? I have had a handful of dreams where i understand the ability to levitate. Its truly one of the best feelings and i still think we are able to do it if we can comprehend it. Same goes with bending items or using the force type stuff.
    I do frequently, in fact, I usually feel that way right before sleeping too. I think it's a feeling of you letting your body drift away into sleep. It is for me anyway.

Remember, for the dreams, it's your world, and for once there are no hidden variables, and you control everything.
    nihil

Derpamix is offline Senior Member

Because I feel you out there somewhere. My heart may beat fast, but they're hollow beats, only to sustain life of a hollow shell.
    nihil

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Side thought, has anyone ever had levitation dreams? I have had a handful of dreams where i understand the ability to levitate. Its truly one of the best feelings and i still think we are able to do it if we can comprehend it. Same goes with bending items or using the force type stuff
    I've had dreams like that and they are awesome but infrequent. I had a really cool dream where I was in the middle of a warm blue body of water and I was able to dive in the water and fly out, skimming across the water. I could almost feel the heat from the sun, like I was some kind of bird except it was clearly my body. More frequently, I've had jet pack dreams. Usually I'm in some kind of trouble and I magically acquire this jet pack and shoot up and away from the badness. Unfortunately my most common flying dreams involve me needing to catch a flight but I can't get my ticket or I'm chasing a luggage cart through some weird under-the-airport city of tunnels. Those definitely aren't as much fun as sailing over the water powered by my ability to fly

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Derp says you can, so one day we're going skydiving.
    I've been skydiving and I've had lucid dreams. Lucid dreams are much more exciting. Skydiving (from an airplane) is kind of a let down because you feel no downward acceleration. The feeling of acceleration is what made me want to do it in the first place. Now, if I could jump from a balloon or a helicopter I would be all over it.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    I actually do plan to go skydiving with a friend this summer. I think there would be enough excitement of jumping out of an airplane without the feeling of downward acceleration for me, at least

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    I actually do plan to go skydiving with a friend this summer. I think there would be enough excitement of jumping out of an airplane without the feeling of downward acceleration for me, at least
    There is the "OH SHIT" feeling when the door opens. Then you step out to feel like you are standing still in hurricane force winds. Canopy opens (like a kick in the nuts) and you float down for the next few minutes thinking "I hope this harness is secured properly."

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Ha, that sounds about right. Here is my projected thought sequence while falling from the sky: "Wow, the world seems so small and far away. We are so insignificant. We are just a blip on the universe's radar. No one will remember Earth when it's gone. I think I'll have that leftover chicken for dinner."

diene is offline Senior Member
    Oh, oh, guess what, last night, in the middle of a dream, I remembered this thread, and I was SO excited that I remembered it. But now I can't remember the dream! Why. can't. I. remember. my. dreams?!

Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Oh, oh, guess what, last night, in the middle of a dream, I remembered this thread, and I was SO excited that I remembered it. But now I can't remember the dream! Why. can't. I. remember. my. dreams?!
    I just read you post and it reminded me that the same thing happened to me last night! I can only remember I was sitting in the passenger seat of my car and my wife was driving. Suddenly I thought "This is a dream". That is all I remember.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by aliphian View Post
    I just read you post and it reminded me that the same thing happened to me last night! I can only remember I was sitting in the passenger seat of my car and my wife was driving. Suddenly I thought "This is a dream". That is all I remember.
    Maybe we'll all start lucid dreaming more if we just keep talking about it here. I'm going to work on remembering my dreams though.