Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two new Primals. page

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member

Talking Two new Primals.

Shop Now
    I have shared the PB with several of my friends and family, most think I am nuts but anyhow. Friday I received two separate phone calls one from one of my best friends and the other from my mother telling me how they had started living Primal and were loving the results.

Both shared with me some of there early successes, and told me how much they are enjoying the journey. My friend told me she had shared her diet with her holistic chiropractic and he highly recommended that she continue with eating whole foods, good fats and avoiding processed foods and grains.

I am so excited that both have joined the PB revolution!

What would happen if each of us could successfully share the PB with 2 friends? Well the cost of soup bones may go up but what a small price to pay for health.
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Zophie is offline Senior Member
    Big high five Kev!

Grol is offline Senior Member
    My nephew is spending ten days in Europe starting next week, but he listened to my primal ideology for about an hour yesterday and said he was IN when he gets home

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Great news, glad your spreading the word!

I would like to join in your celebration by stating that I have added 5 new converts: my wife, my wife's sister, her aunt, a good friend, and co-worker. Others are taking notice and asking questions as well, the revolution is beginning......
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Yeah!?
    I converted my bf, and two of my best guy friends!
    It's actually weird how none of my gf want to even listen and would rather do CW diets, but guys actually wanna hear me out (hidden motives perhaps?)

:3 spread the joy!

MountainDew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    Yeah!?
    I converted my bf, and two of my best guy friends!
    It's actually weird how none of my gf want to even listen and would rather do CW diets, but guys actually wanna hear me out (hidden motives perhaps?)

:3 spread the joy!
    I think that has to do with the fact that most diets are geared towards women. There's very little out there for men so they're more willing to listen. For women, 99% of those diets are the SAD you find in Cosmo (or Redbook?) It's harder to get through. I also think women lean more towards a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle.

Feanor78 is offline Senior Member
    After seeing the positive changes it was having on me, my roommate hopped on the primal bandwagon as well... he's trying to put on about the same amount of weight as I'm trying to lose haha

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaindew View Post
    i also think women lean more towards a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    Isn't that the truth! people actually believe that vegan/vegetarian is healthy???
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

groquette is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    I also think women lean more towards a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle.
    That's a fairly sweeping statement you have there! My experience suggests a fairly even male/female distribution in the vegan/vegetarian leanings.

Back on topic, though, I've "converted" 7 people to primal since I started -- 2 men, 5 women. (It's more like: I introduced it, they tried it, primal sold itself). I didn't really start out by telling anyone anything, but once results started speaking for themselves, people started asking.

It's pretty amazing when people get back to me and tell me that their digestion is fixed or they're sleeping better or they're wearing their skinny-jeans for the first time in 6 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast