1. Easy one first- I have two dogs, a boston terrier and a havanese. Love em both to death, even though they drive me nuts.
2. First job was as a pink Power Ranger at children's birthday parties.
3. Even though I am right-handed, I can only play "Guitar Hero" on lefty mode.
4. I have a cardboard movie theater style standee of Dr Lecter from "Silence of the Lambs"
5. I sometimes decorate Dr. Lecter for Christmas by putting a Santa hat on him and lights on the cardboard prison bars he stands behind. It is very festive.
6. I have a BA in Economics, solely because it had the fewest number of required classes to graduate. Poor life decisions FTW!
7. I'm utterly devastated that Kellogg's just lost the class action lawsuit regarding their claims about Frosted Mini Wheats improving cognitive function and memory. Next they'll be telling us Pop Tarts aren't part of a healthy balanced breakfast.
8. I'm easily distracted.
9. I've never done any drugs, including pot. That in and of itself isn't very interesting, until I mention I dated a pot dealer for about 9 months. He was easily his own best customer. Not the only thing he was addicted to, either. Oy.
10. I worked seasonally at See's Candies about 10 years ago, and I would eat handfuls of candy every day for lunch. You could say I have a slight sweet tooth problem.