Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Say 10 random things about yourself! page 4

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEversbergII View Post
    4) I practice historical European martial arts.
    7) I am a sometimes GURPS game master.
    Care to expand on those two? I got a Rifts game every Friday.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aliphian View Post
    Care to expand on those two? I got a Rifts game every Friday.
    Sure, shoot me a PM and I'll explain everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    6) I'm lazy when it comes to doing things around the house, but I'm a dynamo at work. My house is a dump and my desk at work is neat.
    I am the same way. Though, my work desk is a little cluttered right now due to all the lab stuff going on, and my home desk is clean because the better half got frustrated with the mess and fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    7) I have no friends, except my husband and children, I wish I could find someone to hang out with sometimes.
    If you are ever in St. Mary's, Maryland shoot me a line and we'll do coffee. Could even bring the twins; the SO loves kids.

M.

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    1. I like to be different… so I’ve never pieced or tattooed any part of me, including my ears.
    2. I’ve never had a sip of alcohol, smoked any substance, or done any drugs. Like I said, I’m weird.
    3. I’ve never been to Disneyland.
    4. I read too much fantasy as a kid, and so really wish I lived in a different time.
    5. We have no cellphones. We’re FREE!
    6. My mom’s family (cousins, second cousins, etc.) all lives on one hill in Oregon, growing Christmas trees…
    7. My life has never been “exciting”… and I like it that way! My husband lived enough excitement for both of us.
    8. As a kid, I had dogs that thought they were cats. Now I have a cat that thinks she’s a dog.
    9. Purple. I’ve always loved purple.
    10. I started graying at 18. Everyone in my family does. Guess it’s a dominate trait…

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I test HIGH on the asperger's screening quizzes, and my wife is even more aspie than me! Our child may well be non-verbal.
    I beg to differ! You test far higher than me. As for the grockling in my womb, we'll soon find out!

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEversbergII View Post

If you are ever in St. Mary's, Maryland shoot me a line and we'll do coffee. Could even bring the twins; the SO loves kids.

M.
    I'll consider it, although my twins are now in their thirties with children of their own.

snoops is offline Senior Member
    1. I'm a Canadian living in Texas
    2. I love animals, all animals, even the snakes and lizards that freak me out.
    3. Giving birth to my son was the best thing I have ever done.
    4. Love my dog almost as much as my son and husband. Can't see ever being with out one.
    5. It took me more than 40 years to get my first dog.
    6. I love to read and wish I did it more than I do stuff on this machine.
    7. Love hiking in the mountains (in Alberta not Texas!)
    8. I do stained glass as a hobby.
    9. Scuba dove on the great barrier reef in the 80's. Scared to see it now.
    10. Want to go to Tibet someday but also scared of what I will find.

piggy is online now Senior Member
    1. I do not tolerate stupidity or meanness
    2. I lived 35 years by the sea
    3. I have more degrees than my office wall can fit
    4. It is almost a year since my dog died, and I still miss him
    5. I love my job
    6. There are no unread books in my house
    7. I own thousands of books
    8. I love being alone
    9. I love the sea
    10. If you want me to hate you just try to touch my coffee or my food

Sent from my Nexus 4

Jennifla is offline Senior Member
    This is one of the best threads I've ever seen.

1. I have a husband and a boyfriend.
    2. My oldest kid is going to away to college in the fall and it is making me crazy, even though I'm very happy for her.
    3. I dismantled and brought home a tree stand today. It was left in the woods near the trail, and hunting season is over, so it's mine now.
    4. I used to work in biotech research for a subsidiary of Monsanto, but I have been a stay-at-home mother since 1994.
    5. My mother and aunt both died in 2005, of cancer and Lou Gehrig's disease, respectively.
    6. I want a full-time job and a divorce by the end of the year.
    7. I always have to have food with me in case I get hungry to avoid going to a fast food drive-thru.
    8. I love my minivan.
    9. I hate the "culture" in Florida, but the weather is awesome.
    10. I taught myself how to type this year.

nikitakolata is online now Senior Member
    1. I'm currently in Texas for a business trip and I'm totally bored (can't leave the office for another 15 minutes).
    2. I hate my job.
    3. I have 2 younger sisters.
    4. I really don't enjoy traveling. At all.
    5. I love to decorate.
    6. I hope to be decorating homes professionally as a job within the next year.
    7. My husband and I started growing some of our own food this year.
    8. All of my husband's friends have kids and none of mine do. It leaves me very confused.
    9. I am going to buy wine at CVS as soon as I leave the office.
    10. Math and art were my best subjects in school, yet a strengths finder test I just did says my greatest strength is communication.

Green Deane Guest
    --Reports about me and 17 naked women dancing on the water tower are not true... There were only eight of us.
    --High school was the worst six years of my life.
    --But I graduated from college in three years, summa cum laude.
    --The last fight I was in got started because I told an obese guy I didn't fight anyone pregnant.
    --I've been a member of Mensa for decades.
    --I was born with an extraordinary memory but misspell in every language I know.
    --I never forget a voice.
    --The good news is my family came over on the Mayflower. The bad news is we did the rowing.
    --I'm also descended from a witch hanged at Salem.
    --And my mother was such a horrible cook I learned to cook out of self-defense.

lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Such great posts, all around!

1) I was named after the Bionic Woman, but the more common spelling.
    2) I am descended from Captain William Kidd and, come apocalyptic end of days, will carry on his legacy of piracy
    3) I have a photographic memory and have a knack for spelling and recalling numbers.
    4) That said, I likely couldn't call most of my friends and family without the stored contact info in my phone.
    5) Also, I barely passed grade 12 math but now crunch numbers for a living.
    6) I don't have a degree and sometimes feel inadequate because of it. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
    7) I love baking and feel like a hypocrite for bringing my latest cupcake creations to get togethers with friends.
    8) I long to fly. Not in an airplane - my mister is a private pilot and we're very involved in aviation...I've taken ground school and a few lessons but it doesn't excite me. I'm talking like squirrel-suit, jet-pack flying. For now, I'll settle for road flying on my motorcycle.
    9) I lovelovelove to drive and will always be listening to music, seat dancing and singing my face off (poorly) while on the road.
    10) I was born and raised on the bald-ass Alberta prairie, but feel so at home in the water and swim like a fish.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast