1. Never broken a bone even though I've been in two motorcycle accidents.
2. I play fiddle in an oldtime group and sometimes we get paid so I'm a paid musician who can't actually play the fiddle.
3. Our house is almost a pack-rat, hoarder situation.
4. The first place I ever traveled to outside the US was Nepal. The only countries I've ever been to outside the US (not counting flight layovers) are Nepal and India.
5. I have an A.S. degree in Geoscience Technology. I have a B.A. in Women's Studies. I'm a Web Developer.
6. I'm one of these people who dabbles in a lot of things but never gets terribly good at any of them and I like to reinvent myself now and then.
7. I've been with men and women and I'm with a man now. Women are too crazy to be in a relationship with.
8. I have a parrot on one knee and another on my arm. It's really hard to type.
9. I like to read newspapers and drink coffee on the weekend.
10. Even though I work as a Web Developer I know barely anything about computers, I've never joined facebook, I don't have a smart phone and I can't figure out what the heck Twitter is supposed to be.
Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 175 x 3. Current Deadlift: 225 x 3