1. Met my husband online.
2. He met my parents in person before he met me face to face.
3. We met face to face in Korea where I was teaching at the time. He flew all the way from Canada.
4. When I was two, my left middle finger got smashed in a patio door. The tip fell off, was sewn back on, became gangrenous and fell off, and then a whole new tip grew back!
5. I drove school bus when I was 22 yrs old. It was even a standard transmission. Hear me roar!
6. I was born 5 weeks early, had grand mal seizures, paralysis, apnea, allergies to everything etc, but was miraculously healed when I was 2.5yrs.
7. The first car I bought was my Oma's 1990 Mazda 626 for $1500. Loved that car and named her Priscilla.
8. I have a BSc in Human Ecology, a BEd and a Diploma in Theology. Basically I am a Home Ec teacher.
9. Currently I am a stay at home mom to our three girls (6, 2.5, 7mos)
10. Love being a Canadian! Need to visit the Maritimes some day.
Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
34yrs old, 5'5"
CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
GW: 135lbs or less
Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)