Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The drug addict look-alike diet? page

Gorbag is offline Senior Member

The drug addict look-alike diet?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Let’s hypothetical assume that you get bored with your healthy look, and want to change everything for the worse, to attain the look of a skinny drug addict, instead of just looking healthy! What would be the best and most efficient way to get rid of your healthy appearance? Maybe very low carbs, below 1000 calories per day? What about (lack of) exercise, drugs, booze, lack of sleep etc.?

Or assume that a film director showed up to give you a role as Iggy Pop in a new film and gives you six months to turn yourself into an Iggy Pop look-alike, what would the best diet and exercise routine be to catabolizing lean muscles and fat to give you the right skinny and unhealthy look?

So in short what must I do to transform my body to look like this guy:

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Need a "before" photo.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Do what my neibor does and snort coke all day while sitting in front of the telly playing xbox......
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    shoot up heroin,use a nasty syringe and don't change it, just squirt the blood up the wall to clean it, that'll help you to get those hard nodular vanishing veins.
    You cant be arsed to eat so just drink beer and whisky, loads of carbs- must be good for you.
    Use a bit of speed to get you going when you have to do something, run around for a few hours achieving absolutely nothing but having fun (sprint).
    Get yourself in a few fights (strength exercise also helps get the shapely ears) because you cant keep your mouth shut and get arrested, sleep in your cell when you crash, preferably in your own vomit to get the interesting texture and style in your hair. a few acid burns and infections on your face will give you the much sought after hard pocked look.Healthy breakfast when you leave.
    Sleep with plenty of partners, don't worry about their name; they know yours, catch a wide variety of STDs ,it all helps improve the immune system.
    repeat
    repeat...
    repeat until you're iggy pop or dead - not much difference really

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Do what my neibor does and snort coke all day while sitting in front of the telly playing xbox......
    Yep, do this but lift weights instead.

Blow is expensive though, ephedrine works the same way and super cheap.

Good luck, and try not to croak.

Julia

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Well... Iggy is a pesco-vegetarian. So that is a place to start.
    But Iggy has ALWAYS been very lean and muscular.
    Here is an image of him shirtless in 1977... He was coming off his heroin tear prior to this.
    File:Iggy-Pop 1977.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Here he is in 1987...
    File:Iggy Pop - pinkpop87 140x190.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    While he was using drugs at the time(possibly the 70's pic, though it's late 70's and he was supposed to be in recovery by then),he hardly looks like some horrible unhealthy "addict".
    And he has been clean a long damn time by age of the picture you post... OP.
    So that's just the effects of his life in general. A long, lean, active life.... lotsa sun.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Tobacco is one of the things that will age your face most of all. But I think eating an inadequate diet is a big one, too.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Want to look like a drug-addict without being one? Try fruitarianism:
    durianrider-on-2011-03-07-at-12-15.jpg
    IMG_3232.jpg
    The man is 35 today. A few years younger in the first and even younger in the second picture.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

I can't see the images yet, but I looked him up online. Old before his time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast